Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My VX SS

MikeVXSS

!!!GO TIMMY GO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7
This is my Baby. apart from the 2 1/2 in system Shes as standard as the day she rolled off the essembly line. but not for long...............

im just posting this cause my vb garage has walked off to africa to meet some africans for a cup of tea and some cookies while im at home having a beer and typing **** on my computer and.........................................

nutter

Attachments

• ourss (2).JPG
    ourss (2).JPG
    129.9 KB · Views: 496
  • ourss (1).JPG
    ourss (1).JPG
    122.8 KB · Views: 389
  • ourss.JPG
    ourss.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 359
  • ourss (4).JPG
    ourss (4).JPG
    93.6 KB · Views: 327
  • ourss (3).JPG
    ourss (3).JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 457

MikeVXSS

!!!GO TIMMY GO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7
lol didnt expect anyone to reply shes an auto... i did want a manual but i didnt have much choice with finance so just took went with the first place that said yes...

plans in order of events would be... darkest legal tint i can find, 18 or 19 " rims have a few that i like, full airbag suspension, a unique body kit ive semi designed... thats gonna cost me a bit but dun matter ,dont want the same ole cluby kit that everyone else is doing

then with the body out of the way its full tit with the ls1 ,everything that can be done to strengthen the gen 111 in order for a big whopping blower and next would be to try and find an alternative to the auto im not gonna look at a conversion so my next option is to find either a holden 6 speed sequentual or mate the ford 6 speed to it ( i keep saying to myself ill search online and see if holden do one but by the time works over cant be arsed...)

and yea few other bits n bobs...

$$$$$CHA CHINGGGGGG$$$$$ lol lol

oneday...

Chantel

Reaction score
Members Ride
It's supercharged...
hey nice choice in cars mate:air:

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Eh ? I dont understand why you'd fork out and buy a car with a kit and then change it ???

I would've started off with a Berlina or Calais...

nice car btw...:w00t:

MikeVXSS

!!!GO TIMMY GO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7
sixshooter said:
Eh ? I dont understand why you'd fork out and buy a car with a kit and then change it ???

I would've started off with a Berlina or Calais...

nice car btw...:w00t:

cause i loved the kit at first but now im bored of it as there are **** loads of VX S and SS in town and i want to be differant lol

P

paul kafka

This was one of the colours that I was hoping I'd find while I was looking, except manual transmission was more important so I ended up getting a red one.

Nice car.

MikeVXSS

!!!GO TIMMY GO!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7
cheers guys, yea i wasnt too keen on the colour at first but has grown on me now, love it when its in the right shade with a bit of sun and gets a very verrry deep shade of orange that i just cant capture with the camera. i also wanted a six speed but like i said up above i didnt have much choice lol lol everywhere i tried denied me for finance but for some reason toyota said yea here ya go heres 25 k lol so i snaped her up. love the vx