Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Welcome

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Hi All,
Well after a long time of thinking about putting up a forum I have finally managed to get around to doing it.

I know things are going to be slow in the initial stages but hopefully they will soon pickup.

For now even General chatter will do just to get the ball moving.

M

MY96VS

Its all looking pretty good man.

Hope it all runs well and we get some good info up here.

I'm all ready to support where i can.

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Well things should be up to scratch, I have spent goodness knows how many hours putting the whole site together with more to come in the very near future.

Keep your brain in support mode MY96VS I may take you up on that offer at some stage, either it be sooner or later as I pointed out in another thread about where things are at.

B

bresciani racing

looks great keep up the good work ill pass it on to friends

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Thanks fella's, I finish study soon so I'll have more time to devote to the site, I have a few more things which I have in mind but if you do want something that I don't have listed feel free to contact me.

MrBond-007

Reaction score
Yeah Darren or should I say Bl@de as you were over on vncommodore.com when you were pimping just commodores around the place, it will pay off eventually, as you have put a lot of effort into the site, and has a great deal of potential, overall a very good layout

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Hi MrBond, that's a name I know from VNCommodore Either name would be fine.

Yeh things are still slow but that's due to redirections been taken off of Google but once the new domain name picks up things should move along.

I think the main page could be a little tidier and perhaps broken down into easier to read sections but given the time constraints at present I haven't been able to do a great deal with it but it will get done in the end.

Also if any of you do have some good links feel free to put them up in the Web Links. I am grateful for people allowing me to put them up on their sites so its only fair to allow other sites be put up on here which I have no problem with in the slightest.

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
ooohhhhh Now Im the grave Digger....

But Well done Darren... nice to look back & see how far you & JC have come....

D.