Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Panther Mica VS Supercharged 6

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
Panther Mica VS Supercharged 6 PHOTOS UPDATE 04/01/2007

1996 VS II Supercharged V6 (L67)
Panther Mica colour
16" Walkenshaw wheels
215/60 Bridgestone Turanza ER30 tyres.
Purchased February 2006 for $10,500 with only 99,990km's on it the day I picked it up. Was a private sale and came with full log books and nearly every single receipt for any work ever done to it. Always washed regularly and polished and waxed with meguiars. Being a very dark colour, it's an absolute nightmare to keep clean but it's worth it.

Still completely stock except for a Pioneer head unit I'm going to install in the next week or so. Also been considering getting 17" VT Calais International rims next time I need new tyres but it's only a thought. What are your opinions?

PHOTOS UPDATED 26/03/2007.... READ FURTHER

Attachments

• Car1.jpg
    Car1.jpg
    194.2 KB · Views: 1,794
  • Car2.jpg
    Car2.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 867
  • Car3.jpg
    Car3.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 700
  • Car4.jpg
    Car4.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 1,070
Last edited:

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS
Drool Drool .... yummy !!! :)

How many km's on her now ?

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
sixshooter said:
Drool Drool .... yummy !!! :)

How many km's on her now ?

Lol... Thanks dude. Just a bit short of 108,000k's now.

sixshooter

Reaction score
Members Ride
2x VS

Last edited:

SUSPECT

Banned
Reaction score
Website
www.calaisturbo.com.au
Members Ride
SUZUKI GSX-R 1000 k8
its a good starting point!! few things that i would do are: debadge, lower, take the granny window things off, spoiler off, clear side indicators, and the inters would look sweet!

gl with it

vh-holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS sedan and a VK DRGWGN
leave the weather shields on. you'll be annoyed next time you want to drive at anythign over 40 with the windows down.

Scooter79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VSII Calais supercharged
SUSPECT said:
its a good starting point!! few things that i would do are: debadge, lower, take the granny window things off, spoiler off, clear side indicators, and the inters would look sweet!

gl with it

There is no way I'm ever going to debadge it. You see debadged execs or acclaims posing as an SS or Clubby and it looks really bad. Like a "Wannabe car". You can pick it a mile away... and why pretend it's something other that it is. I'm proud to have an L67 VS calais so I don't wanna hide it. I take the point about the granny window thingys but they do serve a very practical purpose. I like to be able to drive in bad weather with the windows down. I thought about lowering it but it costs $ and my insurance company would spit the dummy. Plus being IRS I'd have to fork out $ for a camber kit. The spoiler is going to stay. I've never been fussed with rear spoilers. My vs exec never had one but to be honest I quite like it. I probably will be going for the clear side indicators though. I'd love to get the VT internationals but just like everyone else money is a bit tight at the moment. I appreciate the feedback though, thanks.

elljay

Reaction score
Members Ride
Slammed VS Berlina
Looks good mate. mine is debadged, not trying to make it look like something it isn't. I just think it looks cleaner without badges. ya can still tell mine's a berlina by all the crome.