Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

CRS Supercharger

VNV6VENGEANCE

VeNgeance
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Turbo
I just bought a CRS kit with sc14 in good running order, only done 5000-10000 kms. The manual vn i have had sitting in my garage is now going to recieve this bolt on. In my first job on my auto vn i relocated the coil pack to the top of the fan shroud. Does anyone have pics or just a simple instruction on how to relocate the coil pack to the rear of the engine bay?

The manny is a beaut, it has been rebuilt from the bottom up with forged pistons, yella terra stealth rockers. Fully rebuilt manual gearbox. I've got a g tech pro so i will try to post power difference with the supercharger application.

Hail the superchargers:bow:

ashzv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN v6 s2 Berlina 5spd
yeah i moved my coil pack to the inner guard near where the aircon should be under the airbox
i had to extend 6 wires going to the battery after i unwrapped the loom

hardest part is drilling 2 new holes in inner guard Because the wheel, bumper
and 1/4 panel are in the way on one side and the fan on the other.
other than that its pretty easy

just out of interset is it for a buick or ecotech?
how many brackets did you get?

this might help ya:
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/showthread.php?t=31331

VNV6VENGEANCE

VeNgeance
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Turbo
Its for a buick and i got 2 brackets

nathans1987

Reaction score
Website
4316.awardspace.com
Members Ride
VX SS 5.7L M6
VENGEANCE i have a mag at home with a vengeance v6 in it thought maybe u have it too. or is your car in the mag?

cbb01

Reaction score
Members Ride
SUPERCHARGED VP COMMODORE
Warning

WARNING WARNING WARNING

i would be very wary of this seller. I got done through ebay and buying supercharger from a seller in WA It just so happens since then i have seen 3 superchargers on sale from different sellers in WA ALL with a feedback of 3 and all having sold 2 items and brought one item and it just so happened all three sellers sold to the same two people and the same type of product for around $9.99. I have let ebay know to try to stop some one else getting done over like me. i lost alot of money and now have no supercharger. If this seller is legit then i am sorry but IT IS VERY COINCEDENTAL!!!!!!!!!!!!:ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting: :ranting:

FXST01

The Grey Man
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 Exec
and all three of his buyers were registered within a day of each other, (probably the same day as one claims to be in NT) and all three have their comments as private.

VNV6VENGEANCE

VeNgeance
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Turbo
No not the same guy, i agree be very wary giving ppl money on ebay but i checked him out first. Also i made it very clear to him that i would be very willing to come to nsw if i did not recieve my charger and beat the living **** out of him. I don't **** around when it comes to money...Thanks for the heads up cbb01 .Vengeance is my project car, turbs like street commies mag. nice observations nathan

defa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore
i agree. there is no way i would give that bloke any money at all. that is a little strange..