Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT II Calais Garnish Lip

corpor8jet

travel in styl n speed
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II Calais
hey im on the look out for a chrome vt II Calais garnish lip goes above the rear number plate
no, the series one didn't have them and no, a vx calais will not fit, wrong shape

i want to put it on my VS Calais, matches all the silver and chrome on that, but cannot find anybody with one

i live in country Sa, so it'd hafta be posted, but if u got one for half decent money (im still at skool) let me no.

also, if anyone else has done this can u post pix pls!

Fanx

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
STA60044.jpg

^^ Thats what he means ^^ (under 'H O L D E N' and above the numberplate :p)

The HSV one is nice too, but it is pretty different. Depends which one you personally prefer.

Also, I'd say holden would have them, or a wreckers. I'd try a wreckers coz holden would charge a fair bit probably.
Good luck finding one :thumbsup: would look good on a vs i reckon

vt_ss_5l

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx SS Gen III
i tryed to put the vx one on my VT SS but didnt fit So then took it back to preston motors and asked for a VT series two one and the bloke told me that the VT CALAIS Never came out with that chrome ? as every series two calais i see has the Strip on the garnish

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
VT series 1 didnt have it.
VT Series 2 does.

And this guy worked for holden? lol

vt_ss_5l

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx SS Gen III
Thats What i Told The Preston Motors Guy But he Stuck to his side of the story and Still said they dont come out with it on the garnish I no he is wrong ! Thanks guys for the info !

corpor8jet

travel in styl n speed
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II Calais
yeah thanx mike thats what i thought. i mite hafta check with holden 2mrw jus to get a price and compare it to wreckers. and no probs vt_ss

antvt

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged V6 VT S
its not a seperate piece from what i know. you need to buy the whole series 2 calais garnish. and if you did find one seperate, i doubt very much that it would fit on a VS. could be wrong though.

corpor8jet

travel in styl n speed
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II Calais
i have a feeling that the number plate lights are different. mum and dad have a VT II Calais, so i had a quick meaasure and theirs i think are smaller and further apart. i have seen one though, a white exec with one on it an it looked shmick. i'll try and if it doesn't ill flog it off as a rare part, seeming ya can't get one on it's own

corpor8jet

travel in styl n speed
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II Calais
just called holden dealer at home and it only comes as the complete set, red garnish and strip. $415! doubt it. gonna hafta try a wrecker