Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

try to do the right thing and this is what happens

smokey_dj

Reaction score
Members Ride
1991 vn series 2 exec [URMONY] & 93 vp calais
ok last night i was out the front with some friends and my girlfriend

my girlfriend went home at about 11 and the others stayed for a while

anyway about 1/2- 1 hour later they left going up past the milk bar to go home

i get a call back saying chris hurry the milkbars on fire

now this milkbar is about 10 houses from my house round a very slight corner we could see what looked like a mistyness b4 they went but then when i got that call that confirmed it the milkbar owner is a real great bloke who has upgrade from bread milk and and egs ect ect ect to about 4 months ago fish n chips and pizzas and other yummies

so as im running up my rd thinking is it big is mojo (the maori) owner alright and his family

i get there my mate who had just left (x volenteer firey) has already run the brigade

as i get there a 4x4 arrived first on the scene i bashed down his gate and franticaly knocked on the door to see if mojo was home but no answer went back out the gate firey surveyd the scene and worked out best course of action then all 3 of us went back through the gate and began looking through all the windown into the ajoining house property to the milkbar

i tryed with the firey watching me to open a few windows as was he but no one looked home (its pretty easy to see in)

so we go back out and walk beside the milkbar then 3 small explosions happend so we got yelled in a panic to get right back so we took off running 20 seconds later the trucks were there and rolling getting it out

then the cops turned up to divert traffic and do there part

afterwards they came up and spoke to us and we gave them the info we were first and second on scene and called it in

then they tok our details i told them about the printsand they were on there way

all good got a lil pat on the back from the first on scene for making his job easyer

now i went up there about 40 mins ago to see what was happening with it all and its all blockedoff crime scene cash is gone smokes are gone tv ect so it was a smash grab and torch crime

i was speaking to the sencond in charge owner about everything we had done last night ect and this detective comes out questions me i tell him my prints will be on the house window how they got there and the other stuff from last night now he puts me down as a prime suspect which flames up my neibour standing there the second in charge owner and myself when all i did was try to help with them

so now im looking at a high suspect in the whole thing even though im innocent and i can get character whitnesses from the owner my neibour and thwe 2nd owner this really shits me when all you do is try to help your neibours and friends out but your young (21 now) and labled as the one who could of done the whole thing i really feel sick now about this and i was wondering on your thoughts similar situations

also if we can keep it adultly id like to hear from the other police n the forum about this without them going straight into cops v everyone else or protecting there collegues fight thank you

VS Omega

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore Omega
You're a hero.. don't let that **** phase you man, it's just the detective trying to find someone to be a suspect because having a suspect is a whole lot better than having no leads at all, it'll come out that you're innocent soon enough, and I know it's troublesome to go through all this but it'll work out

padrickz88

Rick =]
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VN V6, nothing special
mate, seriously dont worry about the detective, you done the right thing and as long as you the people that matter know you didnt do it then yeah thats all that counts, his oppinion doesnt matter, just trying to make his job easier...... good on ya:D:D:D

ProphetVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
A Pushie
If your prints are going to be on the scene, you're always going to be a suspect unfortunately.

You've got a witness, and the owners are character witnesses, you've got nothing to worry about. The detective is just covering all his bases like any good detective would, even if he is acting like a prick.

nikkibabe

Reaction score
Members Ride
wish i had 1 :(
u dont have a bad bone in ur body chris....dont worry wat they say u have a wittness so they would be able to confirm u were trying to help....u did the rite thing chris..proud of u...im pretty sure if sum1 was inside u would of tryed ur best to try get them out...im proud of u chris..good work big brother!!!.

Pretender

Brain function fading .
Reaction score
Members Ride
Pajero LWB Wagon, Power/economy what's that ???
Good work but don't sweat the "suspect" tag.
The Officer is just doing his job and needs to rule you out or account for all evidence found.
He should have explained that to you. It is an error on his part not to have done so.

Oh and also don't quote your user name, it may give the wrong impression

badaz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged VX S
Good job there should be more people like you. As mentioned before the officer is covering all bases he may of wanted to see your reaction when he said what he said. Dont stress if he wants to talk again ask him to come over to your place ( yes it does sound silly) but that will prove you are not hiding anything.

Stupa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU Storm
And if it REALLY upstes you, you could always burn his house down :flame:

xcop5l

4th year spanner spinner
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN ex cop 5L
ive been in a similer situation. out cruising with the missus and mates at about 11 at night and found a dumpster in an indrustrial district on fire surrounded by gas bottles. did the rite thing called the fireys, and they said to wait. so i parked the car and waited 5 min later they arived and cut the chains and put the fire out. the head firey took all of our names, said we were free to go. got a fone call a week later and they told me that i lit it...........i argued the point... and they told me i was going to court for arson and i could get locked up. they must have been speaking to the owners after i got of the fone because they rang me back that afternoon, and the police told me that the owner of the property lit the fire to burn off old rubbish, and was just trying to get out of a fine and when they told him i could go to jail he confessed. obvusly couldnt live with a guilty concience