Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Not quite a super_6

super_6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT Executive S2
hi all, ill put a little my ride thread in tho it wont be much. after stacking my vk last year in a 6 car pile up i thought an upgrade would be the go so i got a 2000 vt executive as stock as a rock, didnt even have a cd player and was an ex dept of human services car. had it a week and hit a dog so there goes the bumper and headlight so put the projector headlights in and got another bumper which was blue(looked a total bomb) after respraying that and getting the 17inch rjr torques i got a hold of a cv8 front bar which is on it now and also a c8 rear garnish and black tail lights. as im doing up a 68 pontiac parisienne at the same time my cash is split between the two so its a slow build for both of them. ill drop the vt on it ass, add some side skirts, new rear bar and a boot wing eventually. as 4 the engine maybe just extractors, exhuast and roller rockers n a chip nothing too major.

Attachments

• vt1.JPG
    vt1.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 284
  • Photo115.jpg
    Photo115.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 277
  • Photo116.jpg
    Photo116.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 301
  • IMAGE0172.JPG.JPG
    IMAGE0172.JPG.JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 344
J

JUDDO13

i love the pontiac man , both cars look real clean
good job cant wait to see the finished prodject

super_6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT Executive S2
how ****, saturday night i hit a wallaby doing 100kph and did no damage but on the way to work this morning i hit a black bird in the almost the same spot of road doing 100kph and it smashed thru my bottom grill n bent the hell out of it, found him still stuck in my grill when i got 2 work

super_6

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT Executive S2
just a quick update
tinted windows
lowered an inch or 2
genie extractors and redback stainless 2 n half inch
white gauge dials, satin chrome air vents and door handles
and attempted body kit fitting

Attachments

• vt.JPG