Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

0 To 140 Klm

fergi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5 LITRE V8
yes as i said before vk you werent offensive just stating your point of view,i live in a country town called hamley bridge its about 70 ks north of adelaide,30 k,s past gawler going towards balaklava/clare,its ideal for when you want to give the car a real squirt up here ,i dont really speed but at times you want to go a bit
cheers fergi

xstatic

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt gen 3 berlina
ok sweet i live down in the big smoke in the north eastern suburbs

cheers

fergi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5 LITRE V8
vk i lived in the north eastern suburbs before i moved to the country ,i lived at wynn vale golden grove
cheers fergi

xstatic

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt gen 3 berlina
ok sweet i got a mate that lives up at wynn vale nice area i will add, why u move>> if you don't mind me asking

fergi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5 LITRE V8
yes well we moved because we wanted to live in the country with a bit of space,where we built our house in wynn vale was a nice street but everyone was on top of each other,and we could buy this house in the country and not have a mortgage anymore.lived in quality crt wynn vale ,dont know if you know it it runs off wynn vale drive
the other good thing is out here we are 30 k,s from gawler and when you go any where its a decent run and no traffic lights,plus you can screw the revs up if you want to
cheeers fergi