Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

0 To 140 Klm

fergi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5 LITRE V8
hi maniac
no didnt drag it at calder,i live here in adelaide,i am a lot older than all you guys on here .i had the ford untilabout 1980 i think, where do i post the pics on this site,ive tried posting a pic of my commodore on avantar i think its called but doesnt seem to work
cheers fergi

fergi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5 LITRE V8
vk im a fan of any decent performance car,not just narrow minded to like commodores,ive had all sorts of cars,,E38 charger 6 cylinder with triple sidedraught webbers thats standard factory too,chevy camaro 1978 350 ,prince skyline GTB tripple webbers standard factory,MGB,falcon GTHO,mini cooper S,triumph stag V8,etc so you see i dont just think that the only cars are commodores,i would rather drive a good condition ford around rather than a clapped out commodore.
cheers fergi

MaNiac_VP

Mr Moderator !
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VPII Calais
Fergi mate, when you go to ADD REPLY (not Fast Reply)< then goto ADD ATTATCHMENTS its a link at the bottom, your limited to 200k.

Give it a go.

fergi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5 LITRE V8
oops ive put my ford on the wrong page maniac,ill try a different page for it and a bigger pic,now that i know ill put my commodore on this one
cheers fergi

fergi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5 LITRE V8
ok maniac see if this one gets it
cheers fergi

fergi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5 LITRE V8
finally got it to upload,heres the commodore
cheers fergi

fergi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5 LITRE V8
yes my vp is in good cond,should be 130 k, i would like it to be that nice plum color of yours though
cheers fergi

xstatic

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt gen 3 berlina
sorry fergi didn't mean to sound offensive holdens have been in my familys blood ever since they started production. and i was just wondering where in adelaide you call home (what suburb)

cheers