Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] 01 VX S-pack, 5 spd manual.

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
ITEM: 01 VX S-pack, 5 speed manual.

YEAR: 2001

SERIES: VX II

BADGE: Example: S-pack

ENGINE: 3.8 V6 Ecotec

TRANSMISSION: Manual 5 speed

COLOUR: Phantom metallic black

EXTERIOR CONDITION: Good, minor scratches, 1 or 2 carpark dings.

INTERIOR CONDITION: Nice, red and black cloth, leather wrap wheel

TYRE CONDITION: I'd say around 60%

ODOMETER: 170XXX

SERVICE HISTORY: Most servicing i do myself, though last service was done professionally.

REGO OF CAR: NSW Rego

REGO TILL: January 2010

PLATES INCLUDED: No

RWC:

PRICE: 13900 negotiable, swap for a V8 ute or wagon...manual preferred.

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: located near wagga and griffith, otherwise i dont mind travelling a few hours.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: cash, cheque, trade, bank deposit, what ever.

CONTACT DETAILS: PM or email: big_stretch @hotmail.com

OTHER INFO: lowered on lovells and kyb superlows, 20" xhp boost rims, sound system, exedy heavy duty clutch, custom exhaust (sounds good), tinted windows, fog lights.

PICTURES: http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/vt-vx-vu-wh-v2/75338-stretchs-vx-s-pack-5-speed.html

Guys feel free to make an offer, I'm looking at another commodore so I'll make a deal if you dont want rims.
Looking for a V8 (maybe even alloytec V6), manual, ute/crewman/wagon, but happy to look at anything.

Cheers, Jason.

lad79

Reaction score
Members Ride
VTII Acclaim
I know you may love her(she is clean as) but $13900 for a V6 VX with 170xxxklms? I mean no offence here(mods), but would you take $8.5k neg without reg/plates? Or consider swap for a BA Ford Escape 4x4 with 100,000klms? BTW what do you mean by 'decent' plugs and leads? I'm a wagga boy myslelf, near wagga and griffith? Where you at if we want to take a look, Narranderra, Leeton, Collingullie? Mrs family is near Lockhart.

P.S nice shooting with what looks like the rim of a red freightliner rig!!

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
bosch leads and bosch super4 plugs, middle range leads.

yeah i do understand its a fairly high price but the majority of s-packs ive seen advertised (stock standard) start around 10-12k.

what colour escape and manual/auto?

up the top in location, i live in ardlethan, hour from wagga, 45 mins from griffith...middle of everywhere haha.

yeah i was overtaking a truck and dad couldn't resist the shot...pretty sure the truckie saw what we were doing and tried to keep pace with us haha.

Arrowroot

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL group A Brock
Did this sell, I know a fellow looking for one but has a VP ute, manual, its tidy and very reliable, not a hot rod or anything though lol, but he will swap the ute and cash, let me know and I will get some pics cheers.

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
hey dude i still have it...its sort of off the market for a little while, front got scratched and a little dent in adelaide, so i have to get it repaired under insurance (wasnt my fault, lucky she gave me all her details) so yeah it is for sale. just in a few weeks (hopefully not to long) the front end will be resprayed and good to go...man i was spewing.

sort of holding off on a swap now, looking to sell both my commodores and get a run around for a while, so i can decide what i want.

i'll probly revise the price when i get it fixed.

cheers man.