Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

02 VX HSV Clubsport - S2

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
Mate that interior you took out looks mint, back seats look like they have never been used, how much you looking at for them?

KIWIV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VX S2 Clubsport
Mate that interior you took out looks mint, back seats look like they have never been used, how much you looking at for them?

They are in real nice condition, probably better than the ones I replaced them with.

Have them listed for $1200 currently, and am going to list on ebay tonight. Will do a buy it now for $1200 and lower starting bid.

For additional photos check:

Car pictures by monstav8 - Photobucket

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
They are in real nice condition, probably better than the ones I replaced them with.

Have them listed for $1200 currently, and am going to list on ebay tonight. Will do a buy it now for $1200 and lower starting bid.

For additional photos check:

Car pictures by monstav8 - Photobucket

Ok thanks, when you post it on ebay could you pm me the link or your ebay please? pretty keen on them just gotta see if i can get the money together thats my only problem

KIWIV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VX S2 Clubsport
The new seats...... VZ R8

Tu2wAJD.jpg

Last edited:

KIWIV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VX S2 Clubsport
Had the car fitted with the DUS OTR, the HSV C4B Throttle body and the car Dyno Tuned by Castle Hill Performance.

Thank you to Dale and the team at CHE.

Castle Hill Performance - Performance exhausts, Dyno tuning

Made 238kw at the rear, which I am very happy with.

May have to swap the throttle body back to the std though, as the hole in the butterfly is a bit big. (Been told it must have come off a car with a big cam)

Brought it for the bling in the engine bay, but if it is affecting the drivablility..... From what I understabnd, it has too much vacuum without any throttle, (creeps a bit).

Will see after driving it a bit more.

47uBT32.jpg

19BUKip.jpg

PiEgZpF.jpg

B52nJf8.jpg

RWDRllA.jpg

Last edited:

KIWIV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VX S2 Clubsport
After spending on new seats, dash LED's, new rear brakes (not fitted yet), and an OTR and tune...... I have nothing left and the radiator decides to die. :) Now I have a new radiator to add to the list. Thank you to Paul, Harry and the team at South Sydney Auto's for looking after me a usual, and getting a replacement radiator fitted so quickly.

South Sydney Auto Center

KIWIV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VX S2 Clubsport
Couple of new pics of the engine bay with the DUS OTR.

The HSV Throttle body gets replaced this weekend with the Std one, as the hole in the butterfly is too big. Have spent a few days polishing the std one up so should still look quite good, (will post up a pic).

rwf9wKl.jpg

MpM56h3.jpg

Last edited:

davleigh

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vx SS Commodore
Is your otr plastic or alloy?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2