Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

05 executive 300,000 k's should i buy?

Travy

A bogan with style
Reaction score
Members Ride
VC SL/E & FG XR50 Turbo
cheers people...i thought it was way to many k's...im getting finance so cant go to auctions....im sure they got a car there with good k''s... anyway thanks for the advice!

Pickles for example do fixed price auctions.. no bidding.. they may be a little more than the auction cars but you can get them inspected etc and no need for a bidding war etc way cheaper than a car yard still..

kingrat502

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr calais
if you could get it for 5 grand would be good buy if it drives nice

poweredbycng

Reaction score
300,000km on a 4 year old car - GEEZUS! Even your average taxi does less than that in 4 years!

Regards,
Dave

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
One good thing to do is to go to another car yard and tell em you have a 300k 04 VZ to trade - what would they give you for it. Watch em get a cold sweat and say "maybe 5 grand mate" :)

ironstone

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Wagon 3.6L 190kw
what he said. My wagon has just over 200k and I had a car yard quote betwen 6 & 7k. Im riding my bitch to the ground, they go for ever. Just treat 'em right and you'll be rolling for years.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ executive
300,000km on a 4 year old car - GEEZUS! Even your average taxi does less than that in 4 years!

Regards,
Dave

No dude - my (November) 05 VZ - a taxi - has 330,000 on the clock - and it's a real dog, more problems than you could chuck the book at. Steer clear of VZs, I say, no matter what the price!