Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] 05 Statesman 5.7L V8 $12K ONO BRISBANE **NO LONGER FOR SALE**

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR27

Reaction score
Members Ride
TBA
ITEM: Feb 05 Build 5.7L V8 WL Statesman

PRICE: $12K ONO

YEAR: 2005 - build date Feb 05

SERIES: WL

BADGE: Statesman

ENGINE: 5.7L LS1

TRANSMISSION: 4sp Auto

COLOUR: Quicksilver (470G i believe)

EXTERIOR CONDITION: Exterior in good condition, only minor scuffs/bumps

INTERIOR CONDITION: Interior (inc leather) in good condition - some marks on an internal trim from where previous owner installed a phone kit. Replace that with wreckers part and interior would be in VGC

WHEELS: I think they are 17" VT calais rims - but clear coat is coming off them and minor rash (all from previous owner)

TYRE CONDITION: 80-90% Front and rear. Michelin PS3's on the front and Dimax R8 radar

TYRE SIZE INCLUDING LOAD RATING: Example: 235/45/17 97W (both front and back)

ODOMETER: ~138 000k's

SERVICE HISTORY: Most of the service history is in log books, and I completed a full service (oil flush, K&N filter etc), plus had additional parts replaced recently which I can provide receipts for. Diff oil, trans fluid flush, pan filter and gasket, along with PWR trans cooler fitted.

REGO OF CAR: QLD, just paid 6 months - 19/10/13

REGO TILL: 19/10/13

PLATES INCLUDED: Yes

RWC: RWC supplied.

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pickup only, but happy to talk to interstate buyers.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, Direct Deposit

CONTACT DETAILS: [email protected] // Ph - Oh four oh 3 264 five six 9 - I do full time uni and 30hrs a week work, so If I dont answer, leave a message and I will get back to you as quick as possible. Or send me a message.

OTHER INFO: Bought the car around a year ago, but since the second child came along, need a wagon to cart all the **** we have around. This car is ideal for older families (older kids) or for single child. I have found boot not large enough for multiple prams. Wife also desperate to get a subaru forester, so have to sell and buy one of those.

I performed a full service when I bought the car (at 123K) including all oils (engine, diff, trans & PS), filters (engine, air, trans). I also had a PWR trans cooler fitted and the in radiator one bypassed (so if there are any leaks it doesnt kill the trans). I have replaced the leads with brand new ones, and a full set (8) of platinum plugs. Just recently I had a ticking noise in the rear, which was the handbrake. Had the rear rotors replaced, another trans gasket fitted (the trans shop one was weeping), a new battery (as the old one was the wrong type and not secured) and the aftermarket exhaust removed with the stock one put back on (for RWC). I have a 2.5" Xforce catback made for the WL to go with the car that is practically new (only done a few k's) but was too loud for RWC. Simple to put on the car after its in your name though. I also have a brand new and unfitted (not even unwrapped) 2.1T heavy duty towbar and wiring loom from towbars oz (i think it was around $550 plus shipping IIRC). I also replaced the factory headunit (which stopped working) for a brand new genuine caprice unit from holmart. Car also has 35% tint all round (done last year)

I will include both of these items (towbar and exhaust) with the car. I will link to the carsales ad once it is up, but the car is getting the front bumper touched up at the moment and a detail so will take fresher pics then. It will be advertised for 13.5K on carsales, but cheaper on forums. This will easily make it the cheapest 05 v8 WL on carsales. Feel free to make an offer, but I would prefer you to come have a look at the car first before an offer is made. The car is mechanically perfect, and ready for lots of comfy k's for a prospective buyer. Put the exhaust on and get a mafless tune for a great sleeper.

Carsales link

PICTURES: P1000390.JPGP1000391.JPGP1000392.JPGP1000393.JPGP1000394.JPGP1000395.JPGP1000396.JPGP1000397.JPG

As always, any questions, please dont hesitate to contact me, or post in here or PM and I will reply as quickly as possible.

Alternatively if you have a SG9 forester XT (03-07 i think) that is MANUAL, and with the lux pack (leather) and <150K then shoot me a PM or contact me as that is the vehicle i'm looking to get into.

Last edited:

GTR27

Reaction score
Members Ride
TBA
Some details updated, waiting for carsales ad approval. If its nice and sunny tomorrow, I will take some decent pics of the car. Everywhere I have read this is below normal market price, and low k's for this year/model car. So come pick up a bargain that is in excellent mechanical health!

GTR27

Reaction score
Members Ride
TBA
Bump with a price drop! this is a lot of car for not a lot of money! Considering others are selling VX/VY v8's for almost the same coin, come grab a bargain!

GTR27

Reaction score
Members Ride
TBA
Bumpage. Am open to reasonable offers on the car. Just had the roof lining replaced professionally.

GTR27

Reaction score
Members Ride
TBA
Have lowered the price to $12K

GTR27

Reaction score
Members Ride
TBA
Please close the thread. We have decided to keep the car :)

Status
Not open for further replies.