Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

05 vz ss

MerlinSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
96 VS Commodore
hey dudes

i have a 05 SS LS1 all stock besides the V8 badges missing from some ######## who wanted them off my SS.

it has 6 Stack CD player, duel climate control, Cruise Control, Leather seats and trim, floor mats, tow bar, and a front strut brace. its in Impuse Blue so the Dash is in blue so are the SS logos on the seats and matts. it rolls on the standard 18s i love driving it and its an upgrade from a R31 Skyline with the RB30E (VL motor)

plans well the exaust that somehow rattles over bumps smacks the underside of the car (failed rubber clip) maybe the SS Induction kit or the MCAI havent decided yet but meh i will thow some pics up of the said SS

Essassin

Bends spacetime
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Wagon, E36 318is Coupe
I'm not an expert by any means but I've pretty much never heard a positive comment about SS Inductions stuff. Maybe look into an OTRCAI instead?

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
^^^ What he said. Stay away from SS Reduction rubbish. Get hold of a decent OTR (secondhand if required).

MerlinSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
96 VS Commodore
with the OTR i would need a MAFless tune and how much would the tune cost anyways?

wats wrong with SS inductions?

MerlinSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
96 VS Commodore
2 pics of my SS i am kinda got a eye for detail in pics
file0409.jpg

file0414.jpg