Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

08' ve glove box/boot light fuse help!!!

beasso81au

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt commodore
since buying my car over a year ago i have never had a working boot or glove box light, it never really bothered me, but now its starting to bug me so its time to kill the issue, i have checked it out and all wiring and globes are fitted, at first i thought it was just the globe so i replaced them with no results, so next thought naturally was the fuse. do you think i can find it? ummm No!!......So, checked the passenger kick panel/under bonnet/boot fuse box's and nothing stuck out as the right fuse so i checked the owners manual and it says to take it to Holden to fix the problem, c'mon holden its a bloody fuse for god sake. so please someone direct me to the fuse that needs replacing

Thanks

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
They both run off Fuse F4 15A called INADV/PWR/LED.

Fuse is located in the passenger footwell on the LHS kick panel.

beasso81au

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt commodore
Your a great help, thank you so much, ill check it out after work, fingers crossed on seeing the light at last, much appreciated

RiCeY

F O R U M W A R R I O R
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV8 6spd 6.0 430rwhp
No worries.

ree

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6
thank god for internet and forums

They both run off Fuse F4 15A called INADV/PWR/LED.

Fuse is located in the passenger footwell on the LHS kick panel.

thanks heaps has been bugging me for ages finally dont have to pay some1 to look at for me and might solve my rear centre brake light problem fingers crossed cheers:beer chug:

2010_SSV

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore SSV Redline 2014
Ditto that,thanks Ricey for your help....You would think the fuse would be named BOOT/GLOVE BOX....lol

dabons

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S1
Old thread but didn't want to open a new one and get yelled at lol.

I have a 2006 Omega Series 1 and have not got a boot light or glove box light. I have not checked to see if wiring and globes are there as I have no idea where they would be. So my question is where are they and did the 2006 Omega Series 1 come out with them or do I have to get them added?

Obviously if I have to get them added I will just go a set of neons or LEDs which I will probably do anyway but just thought I would check first.

WBSV308

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SS Commodore AFM
I was told by Irelands Holden where i bought my 2010 SS AFM Commodore, that the glovebox light is classed as an optional extra ! i thought what a joke, as every car i have owned has had a glovebox light !