Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

09/2014 SSV Redline - Darn front Seat clips - Anyone recommend a good Sydney Trimmer

SARRAS

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 Commodore SSV Redline 6MT
I had the 3000klms service done a fortnight back and a batch of stuff was all fixed - including the common issue of the seat base of the front seats not being attached. However the solution to the seats was the usual (from what I gather in this forum) fitment of two small clips to the covering, in an attempt to anchor the cover to the base at the front edge. Already the passenger side is coming adrift again. I could just go back and get this re-done but it seems from comments in here and to my mind, a pretty poor fix for the problem.

So I'm wondering if anyone has actually had this fixed properly at a Motor Trimmer... in Sydney?

We44pn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SSV
I had the 3000klms service done a fortnight back and a batch of stuff was all fixed - including the common issue of the seat base of the front seats not being attached. However the solution to the seats was the usual (from what I gather in this forum) fitment of two small clips to the covering, in an attempt to anchor the cover to the base at the front edge. Already the passenger side is coming adrift again. I could just go back and get this re-done but it seems from comments in here and to my mind, a pretty poor fix for the problem.

So I'm wondering if anyone has actually had this fixed properly at a Motor Trimmer... in Sydney?
Eventually it works. Took them 3 times for mine mate.
And that's through warranty

SARRAS

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 Commodore SSV Redline 6MT
Blast - I was afraid you'd say that.... lololol