Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

09 VE Omega 3.0 SIDI

BlackPhoenix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
So I've been a member on here for a few months now and I thought it was about time I posted up my Commodore.

Year: 2009
Make: Holden
Model: Omega 3.0 SIDI
Price: $9,700
Kms: 80,000
Extras: SS Spoiler, SS Dual-Exhaust

I unfortunately don't have any photos of the car when I first bought it so I had to source one from the Carsales ad.

The interior is very clean and the car just needed a wash, which I had no problem with. :wax:

You can also notice in this picture that the rear bumper is a different shade to the rest of the car. Luckily this isn't really noticeable at all in person.

BlackPhoenix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series 2 SV6
My first change to my Omega which only happened last month was a new SV6 Front bumper and the side skirts. I got these painted up by a local guy and it turned out pretty good. With this I also decided I wanted something a bit bigger than the 16" wheels on the Omega and went and picked up a set of 18" SV6 wheels and tyres.

With my brother's 2012 SSV out, I decided that it was about time my car spent some time in the garage :) .

And all of these leads up to today, where I installed the front armour to the bumper after I scraped it coming out of a friends driveway.