Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1 + 1

Pretender

Brain function fading .
Reaction score
Members Ride
Pajero LWB Wagon, Power/economy what's that ???
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Chickens[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Two rednecks meet on a dusty country road. One of them is carrying a big bag labeled, "chickens." [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Chickens, eh?" says one guy. "Hey, if I guess how many chickens you got, will you give me one?" [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Heck," says the guy with the bag, "iffin you guess right, I'll give you both of 'em." [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The other scratches his head and guesses, "Um... five?"[/FONT]

Marriage

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Whether a man winds up with the nest egg or a goose egg depends a lot on the kind of chick he marries.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Trouble in marriage often starts when a man gets so busy earnin' his salt that he forgets his sugar[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Too many couples marry for better or for worse, but not for good.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]When a man marries a woman, they become one but the trouble starts when they try to decide which one.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If a man has enough "horse sense" to treat his wife like a thoroughbred, she will never be an old nag.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Judgin' from the specimens they pick for husbands, it's no wonder that brides often blush.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]On anniversaries the wise husband always forgets the past...but never the present.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]A foolish husband remarks to his wife: "Honey, you stick to the washin', ironin', cookin', and scrubbin'. No wife of mine is gonna work."[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The bonds of matrimony are a good investment only when the interest is kept up.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Many girls like to marry a military man--he can cook, sew, make beds, and is in good health...and he's already used to taking orders.[/FONT]

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi

matt8

Reaction score
the answer is yes, I'll have 50 bucks thanks

Wombat

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX-II Lumina Sedan
Nice little pearls of wisdom there about marriage...

One to add to it would be "If a man wants to learn to always remember his anniversary, he only has to forget it once...":bop:

"Married for better or worse, but not for good"....good one that.

Outlaw Torn

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 FORD EA Falcon (So sue me)