Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1.9:1 ratio rockers to suit Buick (non ecotec) V6's

vnmanual

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S2 LE 5SPD 3.8
when are they available?

regards

vnmanual

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S2 LE 5SPD 3.8
awesome, will you list them on ebay? how do we pay/delivery etc

regards

MACE

Reaction score
Will list them on ebay, but will offer a discounted price on here and on our website site for about a week or two to look after people who've been patiently waiting for us to release them. As for payment we're easy what ever works best for you :)

Cheers
Steve

vc81

Reaction score
Members Ride
vc commodore
Mostly likely Monday.

In saying this though, I'm hoping to have some test results on the weekend, for S1 and S2 engine :)

Cheers
Steve

So how did you go with the test results mate?

peckzz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr series 2 v6
hey hows it going mace, just a quick question bout the 1.9:1 rockers, i seen a tuturiol sumwhere where they put 1.8:1 ratios in and they had to use a spacer, will we requier a spacer also? the spacer was so the rockers didnt hit the top of the rocker cover i dare say, dont really wanna link u as its not aloud i dont think, if it is let me know and i can link you if you dont understand, thanks again and cant wait for these beauts

MACE

Reaction score
hey hows it going mace, just a quick question bout the 1.9:1 rockers, i seen a tuturiol sumwhere where they put 1.8:1 ratios in and they had to use a spacer, will we requier a spacer also? the spacer was so the rockers didnt hit the top of the rocker cover i dare say, dont really wanna link u as its not aloud i dont think, if it is let me know and i can link you if you dont understand, thanks again and cant wait for these beauts

Definably no spacers are required under the rocker covers, as our rockers have heaps of room under the standard covers :)

Cheers
Steve

peckzz

Reaction score
Members Ride
vr series 2 v6
sweet those other things looked like real pains in the *****, thanks again

LX_HATCH

Reaction score
Members Ride
LX Torana-Hatch
Any results yet Steve?

It would be great if I could order these soon as I have a speed event in less than 3 weeks that I could use some extra Hp :)