Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1.91 rockers question

twoshay

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT commodore
Can these rockers be fitted on the stock rails? vt ecotec?

MACE

Reaction score
Hi twoshat,

Thanks for your enquiry.

"Can these rockers be fitted on the stock rails? vt ecotec?"
You can't unfortunately, otherwise, it will cause engine damage.

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Kindest Regards,
Steve

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
You'll be filing for quite a while. Can use a die grinder to give extra clearance for the pushrods though if you're careful.

MACE

Reaction score
You'll be filing for quite a while. Can use a die grinder to give extra clearance for the pushrods though if you're careful.
You certainly can, or you can even use an angle grinder if you're careful.

With ours, we CNC the slots longer to facilitate the change in pushrod position.

Best Regards,
Steve

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Hey hey ,
I'm a little curious about the throttle controller that is available on your website , I already have a Mace CAI and the 25mm insulators on my SV6 , so I'm guessing extra gains would be expected with the controller , and is the controller an alternative to a tune ? , which I notice is no longer available from Mace .
Cheers

MACE

Reaction score
Hey commodore665,

My sincere apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

Hey hey ,
I'm a little curious about the throttle controller that is available on your website , I already have a Mace CAI and the 25mm insulators on my SV6 , so I'm guessing extra gains would be expected with the controller , and is the controller an alternative to a tune ? , which I notice is no longer available from Mace .
Cheers
To be clear, there are no power gains to be had with any throttle controller. What a throttle controller does is that it changes, the throttle opening characteristics against pedal displacement. Therefore the controller, conditioning the signal from the throttle pedal, such that it greater or lower throttle response, depending on how the control box is configured.

We still offer Alloytec, SIDI and LS tunes, however, we need to update our ads accordingly.

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Kindest Regards,
Steve