Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

$1000 cash back

peter187

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve sv6
Just wondering if anyone has information on this so I bought a new Captiva during the $1000 factory bonus period and after purchasing the vehicle on my contract it's not mentioned anywhere. I called Holden customer service who then apparently investigated it all and spoke to the dealer in which they came back saying that the $1000 factory bonus was included in the price but should that not be mentioned in my contract and wondering if I have grounds to take this matter further?
Thanks

Batca

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vf ssv sportwagon
Just wondering if anyone has information on this so I bought a new Captiva during the $1000 factory bonus period and after purchasing the vehicle on my contract it's not mentioned anywhere. I called Holden customer service who then apparently investigated it all and spoke to the dealer in which they came back saying that the $1000 factory bonus was included in the price but should that not be mentioned in my contract and wondering if I have grounds to take this matter further?
Thanks

I would of thought would of said somewhere in the contract? Bought a new car a couple of years ago and there was a "$1000 gift card" included. The dealer said can take it off the price of the car, but we made sure they acknowledged it in writing.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Why didn't you discuss the bonus and check your contract when doing the deal?

I doubt you have grounds to take it further, Salesperson is probably right as in the purchase price had already been reduced by $1000.