Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

10mm Top Guns

Skrewdriver

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
i'm replacing plugs and leads (9.0mm spiral wire at moment),but the nearest Top Gun leads i could get were 8.8mm, (come in 8 mm, 8.8mm & 10mm)
I ordered in some new Top gun leads the other day,got em home only to realise they've given me 10mm leads instead (bright yellow!!! wtf ).
Car is 95 Vs V6 auto dual fuel, would 10mm leads be to much and should i take them back and try to get 8's or 8.8's, or would they actually be better for the dual fuel system and put them in with a grin on me face??
Also, i have a set of NGK BPR7EFS-15 (standards for lpg) and a set of NGK IRIDIUM IX BPR6EFIX-15, which set would be more suitable ?

Brett_jjj

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore
Id just use the 10 mm leads now youve already got them there.My VSV6 is not duel fuel,but Ive had an excellent run with the standard NGK BPR6EFS15 plugs.

MR_VX

Forced to be Fast
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S pac SII Raptorcharged
the only diffrence between the 8.8 and 10 mm is thicker insulation on the lead. Its for better heat rating, and but spark plags ur have are the same gaping 1.5 but if you have the IRIDIUM IX BPR6EFIX-15 setting there id put them in. they have a longer life range