Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

12v supply from the engine bay??

iphonerleo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Z SERIES
guys~ I've got a VE 2012, just brought a LED DRL and I'm looking for the power source at the engine bay, I've tried to connected to the red positive box at the left hand side of the engine, it works but sometime it go off, specially driving on the high way. is there any better place in the engine bay for 12v power supply?? thanks~~~

Scooter V8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Ute
Try the red + jump starter terminal...I use this for my rear mounted car fridge in my ute...

Cheers Scoot.

iphonerleo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Z SERIES
Try the red + jump starter terminal...I use this for my rear mounted car fridge in my ute...

Cheers Scoot.

yea i did connected to the red jump starter, but the DRL went off sometime while driving on the road, and almost goes off every time on the high way curising

riSScky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 2003 & VE SII SS MY12
SKU113000a1.JPG

I use a fuse jumper direct to the fuse box.

riSScky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 2003 & VE SII SS MY12
I can't think off hand, i will have to check when i get home later today. I just find a fuse that has 12v power only when the is key on.

iphonerleo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Z SERIES
I can't think off hand, i will have to check when i get home later today. I just find a fuse that has 12v power only when the is key on.

thx mate~a picture would be grateful