Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Wherry951

PROJECT UNDERWAY
Reaction score
Members Ride
Well they do a few tyres of Monaro taillights. I hate the white and clear altezza ones. I just want the ones that are full of LED's. And yeah dont worry, im replacing my garnish and doing the full VX back end conversion with lights at the same time. I priced it up and its like $400. Seems really expensive but the cheapest garnish i could find was $80 and was the wrong colour! And yeah i'll go blue for the dash, maybe the odd red bits like needles though will look cool. Dunno about full dash like u said or just clutser. If its easy to replace i will definately be doing it.

SS badges i guess will be a desicion made when the time comes. You are right about what you said, i would only be doing it for the appearance but it does sound kinda silly. I dunno i'll leave that bit for when i come around to doing it. Gotta get me a $1100 clutch first! :( haha

Wherry951

PROJECT UNDERWAY
Reaction score
Members Ride
just chuck the pics on photobucket mate ;)
and where abouts did you get the holden floormats? proud owner of a VT bermuda blue S pack too mate... but i have an A4 =(

By the way i saw your thread on putting mesh in the front grill. I was gonna replace it with a full chrome or silver grill, but mine doesnt have an indent if you get me its kinda got the grill bits at the very front so the grill is one flat surface. I guess you have to remove them to make room to put mesh in and then its kinda like a tunnel? I thought they looked quite cool

Last edited:

Wherry951

PROJECT UNDERWAY
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dad drove the car around my streets for 5 minutes yesterday. He told me the clutch is entirely stuffed, cant even get it out of second gear now! Cleaned it also, and on the second time it was started it wouldnt. Apparently wont even kick over, so needs a new starter motor now but thats not expensive and i have somebody giving me theres as they blew up there VT engine the other day haha

Got a situation where Centrelink are claiming i owe them $3400. This is there fault and mistake but refuse to accept it. So im going to try and sort that this week, but if not the car could face the possibility of being sold. But even that wont give me enough money to pay it off as my parents payed half and i owe them the money. But i will most likely find some other way to try pay it off. But im pretty worried have no idea yet

Wherry951

PROJECT UNDERWAY
Reaction score
Members Ride
The full project list in the first post is commencing in about 2 weeks, and will probably be finished in about a month or so after i start. Then i'll be hitting the streets in one fine looking Commodore. Also bumping up the clutch to heavy duty when i get it replaced in about 2 weeks :)

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
sweet as :thumbs up: i wish i was that lucky with my mod list lol.
it will be sweet to see when you have finished it all

LthlThrt

Reaction score
Members Ride
02 VU II SS
yea mate id be keen to cruise, just my car isnt all that complete, but im definatly keen, yea forest lake is in brisbane. mate let me know when you decide to cruise, ill definatly be there.

LARKIN

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt acclaim
mine looked same as urs when i first got mine. mines manual too. so much fun