Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1990 VN Calais (Stock!, Needs Work)

oze-holden

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford EL Wagon, Holden VN Calais.
Hey all just posting up my mums Holden VN Calais, bit rough atm has it was used by my ex-dad, only have gotten it back.

Has 252,xxxKms on it, pretty sure the heads are gone has have milky oil under the oil cap and not to mention it runs like crap (stalled in R 3-4 while collecting it from the railway).

Has the normal rust spot under the rear left windscreen few other rust spots here and there, dint from a kangaroo hit on the front drivers quard, roof lining gone dropped so ex-dad ripped it out, also will notice no lower bellhousing cover!

This Calais had nothing wrong with it when it was brought by mum years ago, unfortuantly was left in a yard to rot while ex-dad while was working.

Plans are to put it area till April this year, then will be replacing engine with a lower km model (VT Engine etc) and get the rust spots fixed, not performance mods just maintenance mods, stock clean calais.

simo94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S1 Berlina Wagon
Haha doesn't matter if the casing is missing, not on my 89 calais and its fine.

ozeholden

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VU S Ute
Yeah I think I may get one, don't like the idea without it being there, turns out the engine has blown head gaskets, going to get those replaced and fix up the remaining issues, this will be my daily once I sell off me Ford EL Wagon later in the year to help fund my Ford ED with BA gear Project, and not to mention something different from a Ford etc, just no $$$ has usual.