Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

<--- 1991 Holden Vn2nV --->

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
I got my license back today!!

I got my L's back on the 1st of Feb, and waited til I got back from Bali on the 18th to start driving again and had the test booked for today ($200) and passed and got my P's straight after (another $80).

Now I have my license back I have to organise a permit to move the car to my current address so I can get it ready for Regency Park to get the defect cleared :)

CANYONERO

Likes Cheese...
Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 6spd wif MOMO leavaa.
thats great news dylan, last time i seen you cruising around i was still living in waikerie!

does this mean you may well make an apprearance on the unofficial cruise?

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
thats great news dylan, last time i seen you cruising around i was still living in waikerie!

does this mean you may well make an apprearance on the unofficial cruise?

If the VN is back by then, but im not sure what the waiting time is like at Regency at the moment. Not overly keen on cruising in the liberty :p

TUF UTE

Dave
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SENATOR
i just went thru the same thing. got my l's last week haha and have to do the test

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
I was a bit worried about the test at first, but the VORT is easier than log book. I got 98% on the first try so it was an easy pass. I lost 2% for stopping on the RHS of the lane when I was crossing a 2 lane each way road going straight, which I think is stupid as apparently you only pull to the RHS if you are actually turning right. To me the point is to pull to the right as you have to wait for 2 sets of traffic, that way people turning left can earlier as they are only waiting for one set of traffic.

TUF UTE

Dave
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ SENATOR
im doing a 1.5 hr test on tues night just to make sure i know any new routines and **** they will put on me ... dont wanna risk not passing over stupid **** like that. how muc hdid your test cost

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
im doing a 1.5 hr test on tues night just to make sure i know any new routines and **** they will put on me ... dont wanna risk not passing over stupid **** like that. how muc hdid your test cost

I paid $200 to have a driving instructor pick me up at 11:15 and drive with me to the test which started at 12:00. So on the way to the test the instructor showed me correct sequences etc. and explained what i'd have to do in the actual test when the tester got in and made sure I didn't go over 10km/h in the carpark at ingle farm which is damn slow!