Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

<--- 1991 Holden Vn2nV --->

Miss-E

VTCOM6
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Well you have been very busy this week.
Its funny because we call stick figures like that bob and climate control is bob in comfort.

The roof lining looks good, you did a great job.

Damon isn't sure without looking at your car what is causing your alarm and fan problems but if you cant figure it out he will look and see if he can work it out.

And you know what you need now? ... blue dash lights :D and you also need to check out my xbox media center in my post and leave a comment.

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
haha thanks heaps :)

Probly shouldnt be tellin this but once I was finished I had a major scare. Car wouldnt start, spent half an hour trying to figure out why then rang my pop and said I couldnt figure it out n he goes "is the car in gear?" and I checked... and it was in Drive lol arrr I felt so stupid!

You wanna hear stupid? I was putting in my rear door handle and shut the door to test it, it wouldn't open when i pulled the handle inside the car so i wound down the window and try the outside handle, still wouldn't open:ranting: . I thought great this is'nt good, how the hell am i gunna fix this, then it clicked to me the door was locked. Unlocked the door and all was good.:whistling

fnlow1

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais '93
Yeah good stuff. I'm glad I don't have to go through all that. Nevertheless, looking forward to reading the tutorial.

CALAIS 6

snowballing
Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz exec
i know whats wrong with his alarm adn climate control wel one off the things when he jacked the loom for aiur con he matched one too a doff wire lol which in turn is making hsi alarm beep when he changes it LOL ffs dyaln cant u do anything right

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
Blue dash lights would be good.. but where could I get those from.. Is there a place that can do them for you? :p

Phreddy is coming to town can he work something out for you? Hes doing blue computer screen and white dials for me at mine on wednesday...