Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

<--- 1991 Holden Vn2nV --->

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
You wanna hear stupid? I was putting in my rear door handle and shut the door to test it, it wouldn't open when i pulled the handle inside the car so i wound down the window and try the outside handle, still wouldn't open:ranting: . I thought great this is'nt good, how the hell am i gunna fix this, then it clicked to me the door was locked. Unlocked the door and all was good.:whistling

lol :bang:

i know whats wrong with his alarm adn climate control wel one off the things when he jacked the loom for aiur con he matched one too a doff wire lol which in turn is making hsi alarm beep when he changes it LOL ffs dyaln cant u do anything right

So you can come fix it all for me :p

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
I think I might :)

I might stick to local and give illuminate your commodore a go... How longs Phreddy in adelaide for?

Pretty sure hes here for the week, arriving tonight some time. Like i said he will be at mine for a couple hours wednesday night if you wanted to talk it over. Let me know how the Illuminate goes.

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
I'll finish those climate instructions this week, if you are doing the conversion and want pics or help, just shoot me a pm and I will go back through the info and pics I took.

Also, sent my postal order off today for my cruise control switchblock, so once it arrives (hopefully friday?) I can start installing cruise control :yeah: Then trip and level 3 dash and it will be complete calais spec :)

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
On Peter Brock Memorial Cruise at last stop....

lookinlowpeterbrockmemozf8.jpg