Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

<--- 1991 Holden Vn2nV --->

4PLAYN

Reaction score
Car ramps and a rolling bed do good ;)

I must admit where i worked they didnt search the whole cars over unless told to ... they had a basic look over at exhaust, shockers and springs and leaks tyres, check lights and also floor pan .... i used to go one step further on slow days and adjust the hand brake, grease up UV and CV joints, (if soft brake pedal) bleed brakes, and tried to make the car look 1000000 bucks ...

but yeah ... once and a while is good if you can afford the 300-600 dollar job ...

Frandy

Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 VF SS-V M6 / '99 KN Laser
HEY MAN!! SWEET RIDE!!! Very unique :yeah: I love the VZ Vents, they arent TOO cheap, but where did u get em put on, hard work & how much did it set u back, roughly??

Cheers mate

:thumbsup: Top Ride!!

JSTPOZN

S.A. The Defect State
Reaction score
Members Ride
Air Bagged VR Calais, VLCT RB20, VLCT EFI V8 Turbo
Hey it looks familiar....

seen ya at work the other day hahaha i felt bad when i rang to see if u wanted to come out but then relized ur workin ...

should come around nd show me how to take the trims off without wrecking everything lol

ps if any1 wants the vz ss flutes drop me a Pm they were mine nd i can get em done cheap in sa.. local north way...

wheres my special thanks in your thread :( lol

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
JSTPOZN said:
I ment the inside door trims.. you get them off?

Ohh the inside ones. Yeah I can do them. Just gotta take your time otherwise you break those weak as piss clips...

I have to get around to doing it to my back left one cause the electric window has stopped.

I took the front ones of HEAPS when my central locking was playing up, and broke a clip the first time and one more since... :rip:

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
SS Flutes, how much is 'cheap' ?? Cus Im definetly not local, I think Ive been to the place your talking about for something else. & I know how far it is! But if its cheap enuf, then worth the drive ;)

D.

JSTPOZN

S.A. The Defect State
Reaction score
Members Ride
Air Bagged VR Calais, VLCT RB20, VLCT EFI V8 Turbo
Hey... The place is near salisbury macca's. hes done some crazy things like a vx clubby kit on a vl and stuff :bang: dunno why he did it but it came out ok..

dylan come take my door trims off lol i dont wanna break anything includin my stupid pov window winders :thumbsup: lol

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
is it where Ben & I went to look at the VQ ??? & saw the VP Int & what was left of the VN Calais??

D.