Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1994 VR Calais Series II

Q

QLD Calais

Hey guys. This is my new VR Calais. Im the second owner of this car as it was bought new by an elderly couple. This car is tight! It drives like new and goes great! Sorry about the ghay pics, it was on my mobile phone..

Well this is what it is

Yay First Post! ^^ Well here is a list of things i want to do to it;
Engine:
Pacemaker Extractors
Redback 2 1/2'' Mandrel Exhaust
CAI with K & N Air Filter
High Flow Airbox
Hiclone Turbine
70mm Throttle Body (Supposed to be good.. heard alot of different things)
Mandrel Bent 70mm Intake Pipe
2 x Fuel Savers

Body:
Monaro Body Kit
18 Inch Hyper Black Mags (5 spoke)
Lowerd 35mm

Well thats my dream.. ^^ looking forward to hearing ur comments..

Q

QLD Calais

220,000kms, Yeah thats kinda why i want to get 1. The bonnet too. They look hot!

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Neat looking Calais mate. What is the 2x fuel savers and do they save much fuel?

Q

QLD Calais

Neat looking Calais mate. What is the 2x fuel savers and do they save much fuel?

Apparently they do. Up to 20% look on Ebay, there on special for like 20$ each. Also they are meant to increase proformance.. read the ebay thing it says more.

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Yeah i know it says it does but i thought you might have some proof. Fuel figure and maybe dyno figure.

Q

QLD Calais

Yeah i know it says it does but i thought you might have some proof. Fuel figure and maybe dyno figure.

Oh, haha, naw. I havent even Dyno'd it yet, This is my first car see, so yeah. ^^ I know a guy whos a spare parts interpreter. He claims it has on his VN. Ill see if he has any proof like Before after Dyno sheets, Fuel Consuption rates ect.