Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] 1994 vr statesman v8 dual fuel $2400 Ono

Jazack

Reaction score
Members Ride
'91 VN SS
ITEM: 1994 vr statesman v8 dual fuel

PRICE: $2400 Ono

YEAR: 1984

SERIES: vr

BADGE: Statesman

ENGINE; 304ci 5 litre v8 DUAL FUEL

TRANSMISSION: Auto

COLOUR: DARK GREEN OVER SILVER

EXTERIOR CONDITION: GOOD few chips and scratches and some paint fade on roof.

INTERIOR CONDITION: GOOD cream coloured leather interior ( few splits in front seat - rear almost perfect)
Car has alpine/pioneer stereo system (pioneer head unit, 6.5" splits, 6.5" three ways and two pioneer subs, alpIne amp.

TYRE CONDITION: front 50% - rear 50% (at least)

TYRE SIZE INCLUDING LOAD RATING: Example: 235/45 ZR 17

ODOMETER: less than 300,000km

SERVICE HISTORY: No

REGO OF CAR: Qld registered (sell unregistered)

REGO TILL: May 2012

PLATES INCLUDED: no

RWC: No

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION:

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD

CONTACT DETAILS: Phone 0415531878

OTHER INFO: Car no longer needed. Condition is pretty much on par with most vr commodores (but buy no means is it perfect) Car runs very well and was owned by me for the last 18 months an was used to drive to work and back (70-100 km per week) there are a few suspension issues which someone handy would be able to fix no problems. Climate control is icy cold and all window motors work (drivers is a little slow). Sunroof works perfectly also. Tow bar included also.

I've priced it up to what I believe to be fairly cheap and I want idly sold ASAP! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. I Prefer to be contacted on mobile (0415 531 878)

PICTURES: pictures to come soon

This guide is my intellectual property and is used on the Just Commodores forum with my permission and is not to be reposted (either complete or in part) without my written permission