Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1995 VR Senator 5.0litre 185i

HSV802

Reaction score
Members Ride
RIP HSV Senator. Current 2002 VX2 HSV Clubsport.
Thought id add a few pictures of my Vr Senator as well since i put a couple up of my VK

Its a VR series 2 Senator, has had a 70mm throttle body fitted, Pacemaker extractors and a 3" zorst with a single resanator and straight through rear muffler and a VT GTS tail pipe extension. has had 330mm front slotted rotors and twin pot calipers and braided lines fitted also has 19" Chrome wheels (the 20s have been put on the VK). Has crystil front indicators and tinted windows. has also had a 5speed manuel conversion out of a VN SS. Have also got a Monaro bonnet with the scoops to go on when i finaly get it painted one day.

Havnt had time to wash it the last couple weeks normally aint this dirty.

Attachments

• senator1.jpg
    senator1.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 1,911
  • senatorb.jpg
    senatorb.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 1,387
  • senator-s.jpg
    senator-s.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 520

sir355

Father Figure
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SENATOR 215, HZ ute
nice clean ride mate, good work

HSV802

Reaction score
Members Ride
ah looks like mine but with different wheels ^_^ but sadly mine is a auto....but if that blows ill convert it....got any interior shots?

Nah havnt got any interior pictures, when i take some i will post them up. Has the devonish? i think there called interior, would of loved leather though.

Disturbed_vegeta

I'd Prefer To ROAR!
Reaction score
Website
Www.myspace.com
Members Ride
VR Hsv Senator, VX SS, VZ SS Ute 6L, K9 GSXR1000
Nah havnt got any interior pictures, when i take some i will post them up. Has the devonish? i think there called interior, would of loved leather though.

personally i love no leather in my senator because it doesnt look so ratty( like the leather in my stato) but the seats are soo cool:thumbsup:

Wagon_Wheel

Drop A Patch....
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VS Clubsport, VP Wagon Daily
Sorry mate but you should definatly put standard wheels back on, and lower it, and dont you dare put a monaro bonnet on!

HSV802

Reaction score
Members Ride
Sorry mate but you should definatly put standard wheels back on, and lower it, and dont you dare put a monaro bonnet on!

Not a fan of the standard wheels, have been keeping a look out for some VS Senator or VS Clubby tri spokes. The 19s on it dont rreally like but they turned up at the right price when i took the 20s off. Yeah im in two minds about the bonnet if it wasnt a HSV it would be on by now ive had the bonnet sitting in the garge for 2 years now!. Plans are to lower it now, hasnt been lowerd when i had the 20s on i didnt wana make the ride any worse.

HSV802

Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah actually, it looks nice, but would look heaps better lowered on the factory rims and with the towbar maybe removed and mudflaps as well.

I agree would look better lowered, Thats the plan if i can stop spending money on the VK! LOL. Also agree towbars are ugly!