Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1995 VS Speed limted?

admir87

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs calais
You can try to change the subject all you like by continually mentioning about how bad I speak to other people on the forum..It doesnt change the fact about what you have said and bullshitted about..And I only speak that way to people who get on here who try and lie to people and make stupid ridiculous claims like you have..See ya mate.

before you say bullshit, buy a vr v6, (and im not saying a vn or anything else, i cant say if there is a difference besides the electronic gearbox) and try it, you might be suprised. See ya mate

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.
Much Lulz in this thread.

Oh and i kept up with a lamborghini murcielago lp 670-4 last night is that normal?

some_guy

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SII Exec.

ParkwayDrv

Slave to the game
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
how bout grow a pair and try it

Hahah well, for 3 reasons actually:

1) I dont own a pov pack vr v6

2) My car at 100 km/h sits at 2000rpm in D on the freeway, so i know there is no way its going to go 200km/h in 3rd @ 3500rpm... (that was just the stupid claim ever)

3) I don't care if my car can go 200km/h

old mate

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VB Sedan / GU Patrol
it just wont do it, it could get to 200km/h but certainly not at 3500rpm in 3rd. the revs are just too low mate. unless you have a 2:1 diff ratio haha.

vr1uz-fe

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
vr berlina
i got my old vp to 190 and it dident want to go any faster but then some one in anthor thread said that with the 308:1 ratio diff i would of been in third which i might of been as in that trip i had it in 3rd for 40 mins cooked my trans lol

but the old girl still had 500rpm left even if i was in third so 200km for a vp is about right but my mate had a vr he said he sat on the hume at 210 and got smashed by an astra diesel

so throw out your 3.8's and go buy astra diesel's lolololol

bogan_vk

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
what a crock of **** a v6 wont do 250 period my vr v6 was fully worked ,chipped,2 1/2''mandrel bent exaust,genies trans work corvette servos stage 2 shift kit and high volume converter and cold air intake and revved its ring out at 210 back when it was a nearly new car and a stock one will do 250 maybe i wasted my time spending 12k on mine lol not to mention youll kill yourself or worse still some innocent person doing those sorts of speeds all it takes is someone to pull out in front of you a bump or a blown tyre think about it!!

excalibur

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS
Hi mate, Im not so sure this is true

VR V6 stock with 200000km on the clock did 200km at 3500rpm in 3rd gear (auto)

I asked if that normal, not is that true.... read properly

you have clearly stated im not sure if this is true you never said anywhere if it its normal time for you to get your hand of your tiny penis as your strangling your brain and going blind.

admir87

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs calais
you have clearly stated im not sure if this is true you never said anywhere if it its normal time for you to get your hand of your tiny penis as your strangling your brain and going blind.

mate, learn to read... i said im not so sure quoting another members claim. but anyways i dont need a bunch of internet jockeys to tell me what my old car did and did not do.