Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] 1996 Forester - CHEAP DAILY!! Reliable - aircon 4x4 Amp 2 Subs Manual Great condition

Rusty

٩(-̮̮̃•̃)۶
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt with VU/VZ bits
ITEM: Subaru Forester Wagon - SF5 Manual Dual Range 4x4

PRICE: Slightly negotiable $2500

YEAR: 1996

SERIES: SF5

BADGE: Wagon

ENGINE: 2.0 Boxer - Cheap rego

TRANSMISSION: Manual with High / Low range 4x4

COLOUR: Green, Forest Green maybe?

EXTERIOR CONDITION: Usual minor dings and scratches. Paint next to roof racks appears to be faded a bit. A couple of dints on roof

INTERIOR CONDITION: Very tidy. Small glovebox has crack from lighter exploding (always buy a Bic!)

WHEELS: Standard with pretty poor paint.

TYRE CONDITION: Two are new not long ago and the other two are close to new.

ODOMETER: 310000 - Runs like a new car though

REGO OF CAR: Currently registered but sold as is, no rego.

PLATES INCLUDED: On car now for test drives but will be removed upon sale

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, Direct Deposit, Funds Transfer or Other

CONTACT DETAILS: Email, PM, Phone or Other

OTHER INFO: Please list as many details as possible

Up on offer today is my 1996 Subaru Forester Wagon. Regretful sale but have found another vehicle suited to me.

This is an ideal and clean daily driver that has been proven to be comfortable and extremely reliable. Plenty of power, cheap rego, cold aircon and amazing sound system makes this an absolute steal.

Priced extremely cheap for a quick, no hassle sale.
IMG_0143.jpg

Features:

Cold air conditioning

Upgraded head unit and speakers

Amplifier

Dual Subwoofer with enclosure

Dual range 4x4 - High and Low Range

Hill assist (Vehicle does not roll backwards on hills with clutch out! Awesome feature!!)

Very clean and comfortable interior. Little road noise

Two new tyres (receipts somewhere) and two near new tyres.

Roof Racks

TowBar

Fog Lights

Clean exterior - Some minor paint fade to sides of roof next to roof racks. Some dints on roof and general minor scratches and dints for average use.

Fold down rear seats creates a large area for transporting goods.

Vehicle has done a few k/ms but runs extremely well! No shudders, clicks, ticks leaks or groans on this wagon.

Ideal daily driver, P Plater or even a car for Granny. Currently has a couple months rego but sold as is. Test drives are fine and recommended, you will be surprised how well this wagon runs!

POTENTIAL ROADWORTHY ISSUES:

Reverse lights are not coming on - Could be bulbs or switch itself. Easy fix but no time

Very small crack on windscreen, under the size of a 5c piece.

I had this roadworthied two months ago with the only issue being the reverse lights. You are more than welcome to have the vehicle inspected by a mechanic or RACQ etc. I expect little to no other work whatsoever to get this roadworthied BUT I am no mechanic!

PICTURES: If Possible

I will add more pictures as soon as I figure out how. Interior is awesome and she runs like a dream. Ideal daily driver! It also has Hill assist which means you don't roll backwards on hill starts etc. Handy for P platers