Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1997 VS Series 2 Commodore Equipe

eXphoid

I have no license yet xD.
Reaction score
Website
www.exphoid.com
Members Ride
VZ executive & VS Equipe S2 Ecotec
Hey,

Here is my VS Commodore, i'm still on my L's for a few more months so I decided to start taking the car out for a spin more often now.

Model: 1997 Series 2 VS Commodore
Badge: Equipe
Colour: White
Kilometres: 150,000 Just ticked over 160,000
Bodykit: Stock
Engine Type: Automatic V6 Ecotec
Engine Mods: :whistling
Exhaust: goes vrooom

No current mods although I have changed the majority of all the lights to LED's and driving lights to xenon bulbs. Other than the head unit, there really is no difference to stock.

In future I plan to; get a new exhaust, new tailights for sure, new rims, maybe dump the rear and do that air intake mod thing... Nothing too special really as I'm planning on buying a motorbike once I get my bike learners. -_-

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic4.jpg

Updated Post #19 - Scroll down yeh xD

Last edited:

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
looks good brah, I reckon she looks clean as !. first i would get rid of those Equipe badges/stickers and paint the rear garnish it will look better :p

eXphoid

Reaction score
Website
www.exphoid.com
Members Ride
Thanks xD. I'm thinking of taking all the badges off and maybe painting the strips around the car white or black. The rear garnish I think i will only paint if I end up getting altezza tail lights

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
dont get altezza they look bad and everyone has them, get calais tail lights, there like your but with the orange part clear, looks alot nicer, also as trayner said debadge it, get some clear side indicators, they dont cost too much.

BTW i love that handbrake cover looks nice, interior shots looks hell clean

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
car looks clean as must be a quality camera your usuing, and i can abck up the altezza lights thing. check out my ride, had them got pics up and got over them im trying tog et the calais ones now.

eXphoid

Reaction score
Website
www.exphoid.com
Members Ride
Yeh, I was using an SLR. The only reason why i'd get altezza lights is because my importer gets them cheaper than normal lights. I'm trying to find some nice second hand calais ones though.
The handbrake cover was the worthy 50 cents in the Philippines xD.

Social, your cars really nice, I like the missing strips =P

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
Yeh, I was using an SLR. The only reason why i'd get altezza lights is because my importer gets them cheaper than normal lights. I'm trying to find some nice second hand calais ones though.
The handbrake cover was the worthy 50 cents in the Philippines xD.

Social, your cars really nice, I like the missing strips =P

thanks mate, alot of effort into it, what you mean the missing stripes lol? as for that handbrake cover, i got 50cents right here, even may go to $1 if i can get my hands on one too it looks awesome

eXphoid

Reaction score
Website
www.exphoid.com
Members Ride
thanks mate, alot of effort into it, what you mean the missing stripes lol?

The black strips that go right around the car, you've removed the front and rear ones from the bumpers. I think thats what they're called lol

i got 50cents right here, even may go to $1 if i can get my hands on one too it looks awesome

If only I could go back and get some more. I know a guy in Hi5 whoes on tour there right now, only I doubt he'd even know where to look.

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
The black strips that go right around the car, you've removed the front and rear ones from the bumpers. I think thats what they're called lol
If only I could go back and get some more. I know a guy in Hi5 whoes on tour there right now, only I doubt he'd even know where to look.

ahk yea the MOULDS lol mine were just tape on the bumpers im going to be looking for the proper plastic / metal moulds sometime

as u do when u know ppl from hi5 lol? well if u ever decide to part with it pm me