Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

jokerflingo

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden VY SS 2003 - 6 Speed Manual
thats right...

I went into Holden and asked for some touch up paint for Botannica Mica B148, the idiot said I don't think we ever produced a car with that colour...D***HEAD

HAHA you made my day, about 5 days ago i went into my local Holden Dealer and said i would like touch up paint for my ute over there (Ute Parked Outside). He said that looks like Botanica Mica and i said yeah im pretty sure it is and showed him the tag i had written down from under the bonnet (B148) and also the VIN for him to check. He said alrighty its a fairly rare colour and i might not have any of it and may need to order it in.

30 seconds later and he said its your lucky day and handed over a touch up paint bottle of Botanica Mica B148 which had been there for a while and was dusty :D

Detail is tomorrow :yeah:
Matt.

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
HAHA you made my day, about 5 days ago i went into my local Holden Dealer and said i would like touch up paint for my ute over there (Ute Parked Outside). He said that looks like Botanica Mica and i said yeah im pretty sure it is and showed him the tag i had written down from under the bonnet (B148) and also the VIN for him to check. He said alrighty its a fairly rare colour and i might not have any of it and may need to order it in.

30 seconds later and he said its your lucky day and handed over a touch up paint bottle of Botanica Mica B148 which had been there for a while and was dusty :D

Detail is tomorrow :yeah:
Matt.

Hahaha, awesome!!! at least that guy knew something about Holden products. Next thing I know I will go in there and mention something about lexcens and he'll be like 'Whats a Toyota Lexcen'? Seriously, Holden Dealer's staff are going downhill fast

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Looking good man!, needs to get lower thou :p . does the sub get muffled out by the lpg tank?

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Looking good man!, needs to get lower thou :p . does the sub get muffled out by the lpg tank?

Yeah, I'm gonna drop it on superlows sometime soon. Got rego coming up though and a couple of other things to pay for before I put any more money into my car.

Near Future Mods:
  • VT Brake Upgrade - slotted and pinned rotors and bigger calipers
  • Lower It on Superlows

flossy.08

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs alclaim II
verry clean looking rig ...

i love those rims to

what are they ?

I WANT SOME I WANT SOME I WANT SOME

over stockies