Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

dlaps

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS II EXEC
Hey mate sorry bit of a thread dig here but i put that same stato seats in my vs and i noticed your rear seat didnt have the side bolsters sticking out which normally sits in the door on the statesman i think, mine dont sit in nicely like yours they poke out and it looks yuck, how did you do it? cheers

kristians

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR executive s2
Was a great read mate, its good to see someone who didnt ruin a perfectly great car again. sad to see her go, makes me wish i still had my vr that got totalled :( saving up and going to give a VS a go and keep her clean.

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Hey mate sorry bit of a thread dig here but i put that same stato seats in my vs and i noticed your rear seat didnt have the side bolsters sticking out which normally sits in the door on the statesman i think, mine dont sit in nicely like yours they poke out and it looks yuck, how did you do it? cheers

Yeah, because the Stato is a Long wheelbase car, those bolsters sit flush with the door on the stato because the seat sits back further in the body/chassis.
For a standard sedan, you have to sort of pin the bolsters back so that less of the bolster actually sticks out. Read back through my thread, I might have posted some info on it. If not, have a flick through the How-To section of the forum, should be some help in there.

Was a great read mate, its good to see someone who didnt ruin a perfectly great car again. sad to see her go, makes me wish i still had my vr that got totalled :( saving up and going to give a VS a go and keep her clean.

Thanks bud.

I'm not one to 'ruin' cars haha. Clean, simple, tasteful and tough is my style.

VS-S

Fruiterer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS S
Hey buddy I love your S. How did you find the performance of the car after you got pacemakers?