Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1998 Vs statesman s3 5L stereo & steering wheel controls

Champagnerusty

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden vs statesman S3 5L
Hi all, first time posting, I’m super stuck and can’t find anything for statesman’s on here, so hoping someone can help from here. So I have a 1998 vs statesman s3 5L and I’m hooking up a kenwood stereo, and trying to get the steering wheel controls to work as well, i bought the 100$ Swc adaptor and patch lead along with the other plug and play to make it all work. Aerpro don’t have my statesman’s listed, but a vt one seemed to work, headunit turns on and holds memory. But nothing from my steering wheel controls, dose any one know how to fix this problem? I know the vx is meant to have a brown and white doted wire for the signal wire, but all I have left after wiring up the factory plug is, brown and a black and white line wire, I have tryed to use those but still nothing. Cheers.

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
The attached may or may not be of help to you. The first file is for the VS, the second is for a VT1.

Attachments

• 1.3 Horn Bar Stereo Control Operation.pdf
    308.8 KB · Views: 486
  • VT1 Horn Bar Stereo Control Operation.pdf
    468.2 KB · Views: 297
Last edited: