Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] 1998 VT Calais V6 quick sale

voney

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais 3.8
EDIT: Price DROP!

Hey Guys,

I've been meaning to sell this thing for a month now, and just like high school I've left it to the last minute. I bought this thing second hand almost 2 years ago and have done a bit to improve it since then.

ITEM: 1998 VT Calais V6 Auto in Purple

PRICE: $2500 ono

YEAR: 1998

SERIES: VT

BADGE: Calais

ENGINE: V6 3.8

TRANSMISSION: Auto

COLOUR: Purple

EXTERIOR CONDITION: Fair, a couple of small patches of peeling top coat on the drivers door and the door/bumper chrome strips have seen better days. Otherwise there's 2 hail style dings in the bonnet you can probably spot in the photos if you look hard and a small dent on the rear right quarter panel. Also the antenna mast has been removed in favour of an electronic antenna in the windscreen. Otherwise it just needs a good polish.

INTERIOR CONDITION: Fair/Good. There's a cigarette burn on the drivers seat right between the legs (not from me and the car doesn't smell like smoke). Otherwise the controls for the driver and passenger electric seats have a habit of coming off the seat (I'm sure this is east to fix, the clips just need some tlc/hot glue). Otherwise it's mostly fine, the courtesy light covers are missing on 3 of the doors and the drivers power window switch needs to have it's contacts cleaned.

WHEELS: Stock Calais wheels, all 5. Minor scuffing on a couple of them and the one in the boot is pristine.

TYRE CONDITION: 80-90% on all 4 and 100% on the one in the boot.

TYRE SIZE INCLUDING LOAD RATING: Whatever stock is, I'll check if anyone needs this.

ODOMETER: 344430

SERVICE HISTORY: Not recently. There's some stuff in the log book, but it's out of

REGO OF CAR: NSW

REGO TILL: 14/05/14

PLATES INCLUDED: Yes

RWC: In rego so no need.

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: I'll drop it off if it's before the rego runs out or you pick it up.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Cash

CONTACT DETAILS: [email protected], 0424381002

OTHER INFO: The car runs fine, I just upgraded to a brand new Toyoya 86 is all. There's a slight oil leak (maybe need to top it up once a month or two) and a slight Power Steering leak (I think it's the rack but it still works ok). Also has a K&N Air filter with a recharge kit, new plugs and leads about 10000km ago, newish tyres a new heater core so you won't need to worry about that failing (thank god). I also did the front sway bar bushes and the Radius/strut rod - to chassis bushing with Nolathane gear. Finally, the previous owner installed a rear spoiler that I don't mind, it think it's a replica of the VY SS one.

PICTURES:
IMG_20131109_165051.jpgIMG_20131109_165111.jpgIMG_20131109_165138.jpgIMG_20131109_165212.jpgIMG_20131109_165220.jpgIMG_20131109_165238.jpgIMG_20131109_165251.jpg

Last edited:

voney

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais 3.8
Wow, no offers at all?

voney

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Calais 3.8
Bump for rego being renewed.

voney