Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1999 VT SS- new pics 25/2.

jamesl_VTSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
[PHATSS]
i think he just means stock vt ss

yeah she got the old crappy cassette player. was the CD player an option, if it was why :realangry?? the CD has been around 10+ years before my car was built.

R Photon

I Like Bresciani Racing
Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Commodore
i think that warrants a complaint dude...lol nah but seriously bad luck...good excuse for the dvd upgrade

jamesl_VTSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
[PHATSS]
Vx Calais/berlina Garnish

just did this over the past couple of days, still haven't wired it up properly yet

VX_GARNISH-1.jpg

looks heaps better than the VT Garnish. Next on the mods list is twin 3" dump tips:thumbsup:

HRT 666

Cammed 8t-body stroker
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX R8 Clubby S2 M6
That look much better then stock vt ss, LOVE the sound of the old 5 ltr GUTSY, and they go hard. dvd will be the way to go, do you have volume e.t.c buttoms on wheel and if so, can this be made to work with new dvd player? TUFF car mate!!

jamesl_VTSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
[PHATSS]
That look much better then stock vt ss, LOVE the sound of the old 5 ltr GUTSY, and they go hard. dvd will be the way to go, do you have volume e.t.c buttoms on wheel and if so, can this be made to work with new dvd player? TUFF car mate!!

cheers mate, nah mine doesn't have the radio buttons on the wheel.