Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1999 VT SS- new pics 25/2.

jamesl_VTSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
[PHATSS]
dunno, but from reading other VT 5L owners power figures and mine being a 195i motor i'd guess and say 150rwkw. but thats one thing i'd like to find out though.

well i found out my motors not the 195i as i was led to believe,

but i did take some new pics though:

VTSSf.jpg

VTSSg.jpg

VTSSc.jpg

VTSSd.jpg

VTSSe.jpg

VTSSa.jpg

VTSSh.jpg

DMONEYX3

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 LS1 5.7 VT SS
Thats mint , jus wonderin bro , did You use the same grill and cut out the plastic bits and replace it with mesh ? and how much did You pay for those headlights ? good job looks mint .

jamesl_VTSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
[PHATSS]
Thats mint , jus wonderin bro , did You use the same grill and cut out the plastic bits and replace it with mesh ? and how much did You pay for those headlights ? good job looks mint .

thanks, i brought another set of grilles from just commodore spares in Adelaide and cut the plastic bits out, filled out any holes sanded it, primed it, sprayed it gloss black- a few coats & then sprayed a clear coat on. Cut the mesh to fit and folded it around the back of the grille and glued it with liquid nails. I paid $297.50 for the headlights off eBay:
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Holden-VT-Commodore-HSV-Altezza-Clear-HeadLight-Set-BLK_W0QQitemZ250087204088QQihZ015QQcategoryZ102560QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem