Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1gze blower in vr

Frandy

Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 VF SS-V M6 / '99 KN Laser
yeh man on ebay for 29 dollars i believe. dont think it would suit the rumble of the holdens tho

hahahahahahahahaha mate!!! U SERIOUS!!! HAHAHAHA!!!! If this is serious and not just another inside joke, a mate of mine would love it, he wants a 180sx, but he cant get a turbo, so i would giv to him as a bday gift :p HAHAHAHA!!!!

:yeah:

Frandy

Reaction score
Members Ride
just heard the 1st one, sounds like crap :p is there anything that isnt electronic, that actually creates a blow off sound some how without using a speaker?

J_D

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1 and VS V8 Statesman
these two sites from my post above
http://www.takakaira.com/accessories...ightpager.html
or
http://autospeed.drive.com.au/cms/A_2188/article.html
are for 'electronic blow off valves'
All they do is make the noise. I think this is the kind of crap item you saw on ebay.
P.S. as the motor is a V you may need to fit two of these to get the full performance benefit.

The second URL you posted is actually for a proper blow off valve for a turbo car, its just electronically controlled so the BOV only activates when the throttle snaps shut instead of the usual pneumatic controlled pressure differential type.

Frandy

Reaction score
Members Ride
true that....and the first is just a speaker and sound replaying when u get off the throttle :p no thanks :p but something in the exhaust or plumming that builds up pressure and gets rid of it and makes a cool noise, that would be aweosme :D

AGRO_38

Formerly SLAYR
Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VS UTE
true that....and the first is just a speaker and sound replaying when u get off the throttle :p no thanks :p but something in the exhaust or plumming that builds up pressure and gets rid of it and makes a cool noise, that would be aweosme :D

yeah but you would just wana get rid of the exhaust gas asap, and about the cool noise, all the guy would wana race you lol

The Darkness

Junk Yard Dog
Reaction score
Members Ride
Charged VT V6 A4
S

sickbuick

thanks for the reply guys. I don't really want the fake one because that would just make me look too ricey. Im more after a real one that actually on a blower.