Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1vngal's Sexy White VN

VRFURY

Just Nic
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series II Berlina International Sportswagon
whoo yeah tinted windows will make it look hot, white cars do look really good with m\nice dark windows

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
vlfury said:
whoo yeah tinted windows will make it look hot, white cars do look really good with m\nice dark windows
Hehehe, Thanks Nic, my thoughts exactly!!

RVN 355

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN SS 355
Very Sweet - And yeah Sexy Bitches Drive White VNs i do lol :) Nice Commodore,only suggestion look into the VP Clubby Grill you will be amazed how much it looks nicer for the front end and a good mod for cheap :)

Top Job

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
subdue said:
Very Sweet - And yeah Sexy Bitches Drive White VNs i do lol :) Nice Commodore,only suggestion look into the VP Clubby Grill you will be amazed how much it looks nicer for the front end and a good mod for cheap :)

Top Job

Hmmmm...new grille...Well, I did try that once. I got one off a mate, not sure what style it was, but it was out of his VN. Sorta like a letterbox one, but it had a bit down the middle.

I spent all day sanding the black paint off it, bogging up a few deep scratches, priming it and then painting it white. I was so proud of myself too.

Finally it was all done, so I went out to put it in, and stupid friggen thing didn't quite fit!! Don't ask me why, it just sat too far back, and didn't look right.

So it got thrown across my lawn in anger....

A VP Clubby grille you reckon? What exactly does it look like?!

89vncommy

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VN Caladore
Hey there nice VN ... I have a white one too.. Mine is a 89 ... Is only my second RWD car.. Funny enough the other car was a Capella.... And was a 76 model ... :laugh: Mine was orange and in immac cond. Anyway ... Good luck with the car... I am doing little things here and there, but it is mainly my daily driver...

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks guys, and 89vncommy, awseome to hear about your capella!! Mine was a gorgeous maroon colour. I might have to get some pics up of it soon!

MikesVT

M&M =D
Reaction score
Members Ride
Nothing :'(
Good lookin' VN you got there :thumbsup: