Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2 bar map sensor

plymouth_hemi_69

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs v6 turbo, vn v8 turbo
yeah

its a auto now i know that i will just leave it and get the bigger injectors tuned in when i get them also anyone know where i would get a fuel reg that will adapt to fit my v6

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
is this a L67 equiped car or just a stock ecotech getting an SC14 bolted on or something.i stay clear of rising rate regs unless they are really needed which most of the time they arnt really needed if you are adding bigger injectors, but any of the aftermarket regs will normally fit they just go in the return line after the stock reg using barbed hose fittings.

plymouth_hemi_69

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs v6 turbo, vn v8 turbo
its

a stock ecotec that has a s/c slapped on it so you dont think i need 1 even a 8 -9 psi intercooled

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
with a tune there is no need for a new reg .the stock reg rises at a 1:1 ratio with boost anyway depending on where the MAF is gonna go will make a little difference as they can max out pretty easy but if the MAF is on the intake of the charger you shouldnt max it out in a hurry.