Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2 jokes. Two old men.. A couple..

-UNKNOWN-

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 VR S2 BT1 5 Speed, N13 Pulsar Vector
Two old men decide they are close to their last days and decide to have a last night on the town. After a few drinks, they end up at the local brothel. The madam takes one look at the two old geezers and whispers to her manager, "go up to the first two bedrooms and put an inflated doll in each bed. These two are so old and drunk, I'm not wasting two of my girls on them. They won't know the difference."

The manager does as he is told and the two old men go upstairs and take care of their business.

As they are walking home the first man says, "you know, I think my girl was dead!". "Dead?" says his friend, "Why do you say that?". "Well, she never moved or made a sound all the time I was loving her." His friend says, "could be worse I think mine was a witch." " A witch!? Why the hell would you say that?" "Well, I was making love to her, kissing her on the neck and I gave her a little bite... then she farted and flew out of the window."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

A young courting couple are out for a romantic walk along a leafy country lane. They walk hand in hand and, as they stroll, the young man's lustful desire rises to a peak. He is just about to get frisky when the young woman says, "I hope you don't mind, but I really do need to have a piss".

Slightly taken aback by this vulgarity, he suggests she go behind a hedge. She nods in agreement and disappears behind the hedge. As he waits, he can hear the sound of the white panties sliding down voluptuous legs and he imagines what loveliness is being exposed.

Unable to contain his animal thoughts a moment longer, he reaches through a gap in the foliage, touches her smooth, bare leg. He gently brings his hand further up to her thigh until suddenly, and with great astonishment, he finds himself gripping a long, thick appendage hanging between her legs.

He gasps in horror "My God Mary have you changed your sex?" "No" she replies "I've changed my mind - I'm having a poo instead."

sganro

i speak before i think
Reaction score
Members Ride
yet another VS
the second one is pretty funny

Alexia

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Commodore V6
Lol

They r both pretty funny.
LOL

BlackVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Acclaim
First one makes me think the old guy has pretty good teeth at his age.. unless he has vampire denches... ;)

second one is bad... does a chick really tell a guy she has to piss in those words? lol ;)

Patrio7

3Y3 K4N 5P33K 1337.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'96 S1 VS Exec
First one makes me think the old guy has pretty good teeth at his age.. unless he has vampire denches... ;)

second one is bad... does a chick really tell a guy she has to piss in those words? lol ;)

yes they do hints dont work too well on guys chicks, sutble hints don't work, ovbious hint might work.... just tell us!

Alexia

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden Commodore V6
Hey

Hey, where abouts do u get these jokes or do u make them up urself?
Alexia:)