Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2 questions - engine q and brake master q

commy92

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP WAGON V6
ok ill start with the master cyl question cause its the most important. Ive lost brakes so my car is inoperatable. Now i have a master and booster from a v6 vs in the shed... I know they are diffrent but can i just make it fit??? or not. Ive been told you can and ive been told you cant.. I dont wanna make it fit to find out it wont work.

Ok second question. Are series 1 vn heads the same as series 2.

Ive done a bit of a search on both but im just getting confused.

Michael

defa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore
from what everyone has said on this forum they are a little different. do a search. somoene put some pics up of s1 and s2 stuff the other week. was quite interesting..

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
It will but you will have to move the brake lines around so the rear line goes to the front and the 2 front pipes have to go to the back...some vs's have abs so there is a chance that the cylinder you have will have a bung covering one front pipe holes that will have to be removed.The rest should bolt up as the dimensions of the booster studs and pushrod lengths and pedal pivot pin holes are all the same as a pre vs car.