Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2 WIRE O2 Sensors Genuine

getmo29

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Olympic Edition S2 3.8
Hey guys just letting everyone know i found some genuine Holden O2 sensors 2 WIRE,
i have been looking around on ebay for a good brand, for a few months now and they were all just cheap ****.

Was just fixing a few other things on the VT to see why my fuel economy is not the best generally around 15L/100km
mainly suburban area driving got it down to around 13-14/100km but since now i found these genuine ones thought might as well
get them quick smart because have not seen them on ebay before.

so here they are will let you know if i get any more improvement on fuel economy when they are installed.

Plus these ones are the same price as the aftermarket ones.

Genuine Holden NEW Exhaust Oxygen Sensor 2 Wire TO Suit VT VX VY V6 Commodore | eBay

I've heard they are discontinued but here they are from Holden

D

devilly

it doesn't say set of o2 sensors, and only shows pic of 1 sensor.so is that price for 1 sensor or 2, personal i don't like the 2 wires every time i see them i go to plug them back in.

getmo29

Reaction score
Members Ride
The price is for 1, I purchased 2 they are the same part for left and right.

VT Ecotec takes the 2 wire unless you want to modify it for 4 wire.

I dont understand what you are saying everytime you see them you plug them back in

they are falling out?

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Holden use Delphi made O2 sensors so as long as you get either Delphi/bosch O2 sensors you should be fine.

Also, not all ecotec engines have the 2 wire, many use the 4 wire sensors :)

getmo29

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden use Delphi made O2 sensors so as long as you get either Delphi/bosch O2 sensors you should be fine.

Also, not all ecotec engines have the 2 wire, many use the 4 wire sensors :)

Yeah i thought they were Delphi but it does not say what brand just says Genuine Holden

Also pretty sure VT ecotec only uses 2 wire as i said.

But as you say some ecotec's use 4 wire but not VT unless supercharged

Last edited:

getmo29

Reaction score
Members Ride
everytime im working on my car i would see the wires and go to plug them back in.nothing wrong with them just the way they look i got these one's 2X Holden VP VQ VR VS VT VX VY Lexcen O2 Oxygen Sensor | eBay then you dont see the wires.

I had seen those ones on ebay aswell but alot of people have been saying aftermarket ones can be faulty and fail pretty quickly,

been shopping around a while trying to find genuine, was going to resort to buying those ones you have.

D

devilly

only thing i found was when you start using more fuel,then it's time to tighten them down again.

getmo29

Reaction score
Members Ride
Hi
"Yeah i thought they were Delphi but it does not say what brand just says Genuine Holden"
I bought a pairof the o2 sensors from that site.
The brand is AC Delco, which is a Holden brand.
Hope this helps.
Lex

Cheers mate i have not received mine yet