Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

20" Pdw Rims Question

taito

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
hey guys,

Just wondering how hard itd be to put 20" Pdw rims on VX S spac... I'm new to the mag scene I guess and dont really have an idea, they look like they're in good condition. Any help appreciated.
Cheers Mitch
image.jpg

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
hey guys,

Just wondering how hard itd be to put 20" Pdw rims on VX S spac... I'm new to the mag scene I guess and dont really have an idea, they look like they're in good condition. Any help appreciated.
Cheers Mitch
View attachment 165746

buy the wheels which im assuming you want 20x8.5 45P offset. With the correct size tyres.

remove current wheels.

Install new wheels (buy new mag nuts while at the wheels shop)

finished

Jxfwsf

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
Big rims, thin low profile tyres + australian roads..... welcome to the world of mags, high possibility the rims have sustained some damage in their life, take them to a mechanic/tyre place and get them to balance them and request they look for buckles/dents/cracks that have compromised the rims.

Small dents or buckles won't be anything to worry about, pretty much all 2nd hand rims like these will not be 100% perfect, if it's excessive then don't buy them and look elsewhere, it's not usually the outside of the rim to sustain damage but the inside, if the seller refuses to have this done then be wary.