Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

200+ rwkw on a VE SV6

tjz163

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve sv6 sidi
2010 sidi dyno sheet

post your sheet. I reckon max 160rwkw. Respectable from an alloytec and hard to get much more without forced induction.

My 2010 sidi sv6... cat-back vcm suite 2.5inch exhaust, no other mods.. was dynod before I had the growler cold air intake. 172rwkw.

Attachments

• 07032010266.jpg
    07032010266.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 590

CSP

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
my car
there's something wrong with the dyno then! lol

monaro327

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Skaife Senator & VY SS UTE
how do dyno's go wrong?

The operator can play with dyno settings to give happy results. thats why it's important to use respected workshops. i have personal experience with this. one work shop my car made 160.5rwkws with just extractors and different rear muffers. the following weekend at the shop i now conduct all my business it made 141.5rwkws.

that said i'm not saying that sheet is a happy dyno i'm just saying they are out there. only thing i will say about that sheet is interesting he did the pull in 3rd gear normally you'd use 4th but that would only make about 5rwkws difference.

monaro327

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Skaife Senator & VY SS UTE
hey mate. i checked out your car thread, very nice.

yea i don't really understand diff's yet.

are you happy with all your mods? anything you wish you had done differently?

Only thing i wish i did different is not buy a v6 regret it everyday since driving a V8. and no matter how many mods i do it just isn't the same by a country mile not even compared to my old LS1 which only makes 225rwkws and i've only spent about 2grand on mods.

that said if i was doing the sv6 all over again all i'd change would be diff ratio clutch ripshifter and extractors cold air intake they are the only things that make a difference.

Maccas90

We're only young once.
Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 Clubsport R8
The operator can play with dyno settings to give happy results. thats why it's important to use respected workshops. i have personal experience with this. one work shop my car made 160.5rwkws with just extractors and different rear muffers. the following weekend at the shop i now conduct all my business it made 141.5rwkws.

that said i'm not saying that sheet is a happy dyno i'm just saying they are out there. only thing i will say about that sheet is interesting he did the pull in 3rd gear normally you'd use 4th but that would only make about 5rwkws difference.

oh right, i didnt realise they did this. what a pain in the ass aye. bet you would have been excited to see 160.5rwkws