Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

200+ rwkw on a VE SV6

TinSnips

Polish all the things...
Reaction score
Website
www.drivencolour.com.au
Members Ride
VF SSV Ute
oh right i've never heard of CHE. i put an xforce on my sv6, it is actually really good. i was looking at the xforce's on youtube with the 2.5" and 3", not sure how they go on a V8.

exciting news though, i confirmed the sale of my SV6 today and put a deposit on the SS!

That's good news! You'll love it.

A 3 inch xforce will sound good (check youtube.. There's heaps) but will be LOUD! There are a lot of 3 inch systems that flow well but are a bit more bearable for everyday use. But then some people love the volume turned right up!

Maccas90

We're only young once.
Reaction score
Members Ride
E3 Clubsport R8
That's good news! You'll love it.

A 3 inch xforce will sound good (check youtube.. There's heaps) but will be LOUD! There are a lot of 3 inch systems that flow well but are a bit more bearable for everyday use. But then some people love the volume turned right up!

yea i want a loud exhaust, but it has to have a good grumble when idling also!

reggie v

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE V6 Calais
im ac tually looking for someone to tune a ve v6 ........5spd auto , cpr6 manifold , pacemakers and xforce cat back ,airhammer cai , mace insulators , 20% underdrive pulleys and balancer ............it goes really well as it is but it definitely needs tuning ..........its not an SIDI and info would be greatly appreciated

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
im ac tually looking for someone to tune a ve v6 ........5spd auto , cpr6 manifold , pacemakers and xforce cat back ,airhammer cai , mace insulators , 20% underdrive pulleys and balancer ............it goes really well as it is but it definitely needs tuning ..........its not an SIDI and info would be greatly appreciated

Castle Hill Performance Centre in Sydney

andyman

The Only 6sp VZ Wagon
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 BT50 4x4, 84 Hilux 4x4 & 05 Husky TE450
my vz wagon when it was auto did 130rwkw stock on a reputable dyno, id expect about 140-145 odd for a manual sv6.

Jonesee

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Ute
2008 All Ford Day on LMG Performance Dyno in Roxby Downs... 2007 VE SV6 Auto.. 136 RWKW

The dyno was accurate and reputable.

VE GTS 217 RWKW He wasn't happy when he was trumped by 2 Stock BF MK I GT's :s @ 240 RWKW Auto and 242 RWKW manual!

brokenikon

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE Maloo: 2008 VE SV6: 2004 VY II R8 Maloo
Mines at 200 rwkw, but that's after exhaust, headers and supercharger. Course then I needed better brakes. There's no cheap option, or even moderate option if you want your 6 to go like the clappers

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
2008 All Ford Day on LMG Performance Dyno in Roxby Downs... 2007 VE SV6 Auto.. 136 RWKW

The dyno was accurate and reputable.

VE GTS 217 RWKW He wasn't happy when he was trumped by 2 Stock BF MK I GT's :s @ 240 RWKW Auto and 242 RWKW manual!

man thats low as! the standard ve ss make more then that